Ranking
My name is Bjorn Borg, I'm 12 years old and I live in Malta. People who don't know me say that I'm quiet, but my friends know that I can be completely crazy.I have a really dirty mind, but that's just what makes me me. I'm tall for my age (around 170 cm) and already weigh 80kg because of my low metabolism and extremely heavy bones.

I do pretty well in school. Go to the arguably best secondary school in the country, which I got in by an exam against all the boys of my year in the country in which I got 6th place. But honestly, my level in school is constantly dropping because of my quest to enjoy life to its fullest.

My hobbies include sports and just chilling with friends. I also like to read a good book and also enjoy gaming which I have been doing since I was 5 years old.I like swimming in summer and my favorite foods include ice-cream and a nice bit of meat or chicken breasts.
Well here it goes...

As many of you know, I am well known for being an ex-site developer on toribash... even if I couldn't get through the ssh. People think I'm a lying no good bastard. Well some at least. I made up a fake story of myself so I could get attention, and that was wrong of me. So here is my real story.

My name is Gavin Ember. I just turned 19 and I just moved to Toronto after I quit my shitty job. I live with my girlfriend in an apartment and I hope to propose to her soon. I am currently working at a restraunt (not giving the name) as a host. I want to become a lawyer though.

My hobbies include: gaming, chess, baseball, drinking games and euchre.

This is my story.

Dundundun.
Last edited by lumpysolo; Jun 13, 2012 at 08:09 AM.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Well here it goes...

As many of you know, I am well known for being an ex-site developer on toribash... even if I couldn't get through the ssh. People think I'm a lying no good bastard. Well some at least. I made up a fake story of myself so I could get attention, and that was wrong of me. So here is my real story.

My name is Gavin Ember. I just turned 19 and I just moved to Toronto after I quit my shitty job. I live with my girlfriend in an apartment and I hope to propose to her soon. I am currently working at a restraunt (not giving the name) as a host. I want to become a lawyer though.

My hobbies include: gaming, chess, baseball, drinking games and euchre.

This is my story.

Dundundun.

"not giving the name" = "Mc Donalds" lol
jirado no viraya
Well I guess I am a Phantom now, as Mocro sent me the request last night. So I decided to do this.

My name is Tony Sambriski. I'm 15 about 6' tall, and very skinny, I weigh about 145-150. I live in Florida. I am a major gamer, I play on just about any console I can. But I also do a few sports. I am certified to scuba dive, I play baseball, hoping to make to school team next year, as I didn't make it freshman year. I'm going to be a sophomore in highschool next year, I am at the same levels with Mocro for school, except I am keeping honors english. And that's just about it...

-edit-
I also love to swim, and I am trying to get a job soon to earn some cash on the side.
Last edited by LordD1; Jul 12, 2012 at 04:52 AM. Reason: I
My names ricky( of course duhh ). I love women, and I'm in vghs.
THats all. Oh! and I have been playing Toribash for only 2 days now
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
May I should post here <:

Well, my real name is Leonardo, I'm 15 years old and I live in Brazil.

I live with my mother, and my father, well, the place where I live is pretty cool, I have a lot of friends, argh I don't have much to say :<

I spend my time playing games, talking to my friends and eating (wannabefat) \o\

Well, next year, I want to get a job and etc...

That's it ;-;
jirado no viraya
Please stop the spamming.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
If anyone would care to use this thread and inform us about yourself, do so soon. If not, this thread will be trashed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Trash this and ill trash your face

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Do it whore.
In all seriousness though. If you don't want this shit trashed newer members need to USE it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation