Toribash
[23:35:35] <Steven> I don't listen to bands
[23:35:44] <Steven> actually I made a decent playlist that I've been adding
[23:35:51] <Steven> latest addition is The Black Keys
[23:35:52] <~Mosier> steven listens to radiocore lololol
[23:35:53] <Steven> I like them
[23:36:07] <Steven> Mosier: I listen to stuff that used to be hipster

oh god i cant stop laughing at this
[22:50:18] <Rai`> we used to have a meteor system where two would scout in opposite directions,the one who finds it gets to mine, the other has to come back and swing his weapon facing theopposite direction of the miner
[22:50:26] <Rai`> everything dies with minimal effort
[23:12:20] <vespesi3n> that's my metalcore band name
[15:26:30] <Donseluke> This should answer your question: http://imgur.com/HlEqn

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Notice:

a) The post he was supposedly referring to was thirty-three posts earlier (He himself made four posts in between). Apparently I was also the only person who was "tampering", despite the large number of (fantastic!) entries just like mine.

b) The post he was supposedly referring to wasn't even mentioned or quoted in his post.

c) A post he did quote, however, was one in which I called him out on the original post not having a link which he claimed it did (and was playing as his trump card [not even a good trump card - seriously, "ha ha all of your entries are invalid and you're all dumb because you decided to respond to this thread instead of the one I've hidden in my clan board"?]).

d) Inexplicably (in the context of his claim), he also made some accusation about "tampering" in his edit reason of the original post, when he added in the thing which I pointed out was missing.

e) Holy fuck he's awful at coming up with excuses. Wait, no, that's the conclusion, not one of the points.

[17:08] <hanz0> trying to understand donseluke's excuses is like doing one of those logic puzzles
[17:08] <hanz0> IF THE MAN IN THE BLUE HOUSE DOESN'T OWN A GOLDFISH, WHAT THE FUCK IS DONSELUKE TALKING ABOUT

donseluke is not good at excuses

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Space Detective: fuck yeah I'm gonna wrestle a giraffe
Space Detective: oh god never mind
Space Detective: mortally wounded by a giraffe
Chozo: rofl

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
20:00 - Punchy McFist Airlines: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/07/as...dcoats-coat-r/
20:00 - Punchy McFist Airlines: they better have scalping in AC3
20:01 - Punchy McFist Airlines: instead of that dumb "woo I killed you so now I get to talk to you in a magical robot world" thing
20:01 - Punchy McFist Airlines: scalp a bitch
20:01 - Colin McRai: this is fantastic
20:02 - Punchy McFist Airlines: absorb their knowledge through their scalps
20:02 - Punchy McFist Airlines: like a vampire, but with a scalp
20:02 - Colin McRai: ahaha
20:02 - Punchy McFist Airlines: they should hire me for gameplay design
20:02 - Colin McRai: you should cut off their scalp
20:03 - Colin McRai: then place it on your head in order to learn what they have learned
20:03 - Punchy McFist Airlines: yes
20:03 - Colin McRai: seems logical, right?
20:03 - Punchy McFist Airlines: makes sense to me
20:03 - Punchy McFist Airlines: or maybe you have scalped yourself and in order to have someone else's knowledge you swap out your scalp for theirs temporarily
20:04 - Colin McRai: and for the pre-order bonus you get to keep your scalp as a weapon so you can go around and scalp slap people
20:05 - Punchy McFist Airlines: perfect