Massive Attack - Mezzanine
Beastie Boys - Hello Nasty
Daft Punk - Homework
Global Communication - 76:14
Board of Canada - Music Has The Right To Children
Tortoise - TNT
Fatboy Slim - You've Come a Long Way, Baby
Goldie - Ring of Saturn
Last edited by pusga; Jun 2, 2016 at 02:44 AM.
oh yeah
2010-2012 was it
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
This year so far has actually been fantastic for music

Other than that, I'd say 2010-11. Lots of sick stuff happening in hip hop and electronic music in those years
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I'd say every year is better than the last. We have more people involved with making music every year thanks to the "electronic revolution" in music production, and increasing amount of history to build on. Sure some years see more "classics" released than the rest. But in the grandiose scale, every year gets better and better.

But.

Judging a term as broad as music, you cant look at a few mainstream popular music releases and then say "this was the best year for music".
Hell I'd say years like -51 (Moog music founded) or -91 (first website was launched that year) are far more important to music than any pop release, in the grand scale of music.

You can make a thread, "what year was great for popular releases you like?", but to use the title "Best Year for Music." is pretty narrow minded and shows a lack of understanding when it comes to what music actually is. It's a continuum of multiple elements: technology, innovation, time, socioeconomic landscape, etc. Not just some bands making albums.
Last edited by cowmeat; Sep 6, 2015 at 06:54 PM.
1999-2006-2013
Rise Against, also there was some good rap in those times.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
1600-2015
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.