Toribash
Ava is very cute bruva. Would be good to have you on board, accepted and welcome
I apologise for this post.
Ponzo told me to join, and because i love him so much, and i would love to be in a clan with him, Quest, and Velordrel.

My name is Artha, i'm 16 and live in Indonesia [GMT+7], i've been playing Toribash for 4 years now, started in January 2016, some of you may already know me as Draigoon12 or Manitoda.

My main mod is ABD and i play a little TK, mainly erthtk, i'm also a pretty widely known ukebasher on the forums, you could check out my thread by clicking this. The reason i wanted to join Obey was becasue i had quite the amount of friends in the clan, and i would love to win CL under the [Obey] tag, i've hangout with pretty much all of the active members as of now, and i'm pretty cool with most of them really, i think i would fit perfectly with all of you, and i hope i could also bring some what of a benefit for you guys.
Hey, I'm Anthony. I'm 19, -6 gmt, and i'm a black belt. I played toribash back in 2015-2016 and was a member of Penta before it sucked. I've recently come back into the game and would like a reliable group of people to chill with. I'm still knocking off the rust from the years of not playing but i would say i still perform well. I plan on playing this game a lot, especially with the Rona going around, so i will be very active for the foreseeable future. I'm good at aikido, abd, Judo, and judofrac. I'm not nearly as good in other game modes but i learn very quickly from observation alone. I don't talk a lot, but i will always give my opinion if asked. Fair warning, i'm rather blunt, but honest.
Once again i exist against my will
Hey it's Chad, I drive a red truck and hangout in your discord I'm applying
Hi, im trip, i want to join cause i am trip and members of obey want me to join. kgo.
@ajn1 sorry none of the members know you, it's a lot easier if you have a couple plugs in the clan. Maybe try befriend a couple ingame first, our discord if very active that's a good place to start.

@chad accepted, welcome

@trip under discussion
I apologise for this post.
Hi my name is Pasha, in the game nickname Troll, I like to eat and do nothing, I am the best MushuPlayer in the game and I like to relax on Aikido and Lensha. I have no principles because I'm just a cool person ))) I like to be steady and cool. I am so much a good person that I can give my account, and the administration will not care)))
in the game at the moment I have + - 6-7 Dan, I strive to devote more time to the game but I do it somehow. I sometimes just throw the game because there are no opponents that would be interesting to play with, because I can win them if I want. in normal life, I am not remarkable for anything, I live in Moscow and play Toribash.
-----
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
Hi my name is Pasha, in the game nickname Troll, I like to eat and do nothing, I am the best MushuPlayer in the game and I like to relax on Aikido and Lensha. I have no principles because I'm just a cool person ))) I like to be steady and cool. I am so much a good person that I can give my account, and the administration will not care)))
in the game at the moment I have + - 6-7 Dan, I strive to devote more time to the game but I do it somehow. I sometimes just throw the game because there are no opponents that would be interesting to play with, because I can win them if I want. in normal life, I am not remarkable for anything, I live in Moscow and play Toribash.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...08/unknown.png

(my face)
Last edited by Troll; May 25, 2020 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump