Toribash
Original Post
due to inactivity the following players have been removed
+[Evil]Nathan
+[Evil]Swambu
+[Evil]ShogunXT

If you are still with us please post here. Otherwise goodbye and thanks for being with us.
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 30, 2007 at 02:50 AM. Reason: typo =)
i dont think any of them are gana come back but if they do pm us
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
I deserted toribash when I knew [Evil] was dead.

Then I came back on it when I heard 3.0 was out, so I guess I'll still be here. :/
You deserted toribash and left [Evil] I don't think you deserve to be in this clan and also I have never even seen you before and I have been in this clan for a long time.
You never were in [Evil] so yea...

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
You deserted toribash and left [Evil] I don't think you deserve to be in this clan and also I have never even seen you before and I have been in this clan for a long time.
You never were in [Evil] so yea...

Meo was my first nickname, if that rings a bell, so it would've been [Evil]Meo. I changed it to Keah because (since I have poor creativity skills..) Meo was apparently a female name.

If you think I don't deserve to go back in [Evil] thats fine with me, I won't argue, but here's some things you could do.

If MetalMario is still playing toribash, then ask him, he'll probably remember. Or you could check the old Roster.

I should have been on the inactive list btw, since I was inactive for about 7 months.
Last edited by Keah; Nov 11, 2007 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Message wouldn't make that much sense. >_>
Thanks for clearing that up.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Meo, I remember you well. You are a good player. Are you back to stay?
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
IF I get let back in, I will vow to be on toribash for ATLEAST 1 hour if not more, most of the week(s). (Not all week depending on the situation, because of storms knocking out the internet, work to do, personal reasons and all that, but most of the time I could probably be on all week.)

If I can't get back in I'll still play anyways, the new mods and version 3.0 altogether is quite fun. :P

And, I only left because I THOUGHT Evil was dead, then I ran into superstar and he told me it was suddenly revived again, apparently by Imubai.
Last edited by Keah; Nov 12, 2007 at 03:20 AM. Reason: *Sigh* I need to learn to EDIT less. :|
Well, it's back up now, and, if terty and imubai dont mind, welcome back.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.