Ranking
Original Post
Clan servers gone for good, now what?
^
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
3.32 They're there, but, check News. 3.4 takes them away because now you can host a private server.
Smookr: You know you lubb meh.
[NO]hanz0: Lube*

Originally Posted by Smookr View Post
3.32 They're there, but, check News. 3.4 takes them away because now you can host a private server.

No, its all replaced with wushu, check again.
its like this: 3.4 version removes all servers...cause ppl can host their private servers...you can still run 3.32...but you can join NO server only when someone with 3.4 hosted it...and imo 3.4 = 3.32
3.4 has more features but less stable...still beta...suit yourself...im using both
hehehe
no
Originally Posted by Colminator View Post
As for now, if you have 3.4 you type /join colm and I have a server up

*failed to join IP blah blah blah*

The servers don't stay up forever.
Last edited by stix; Aug 7, 2008 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Stupid censoring
There's still bugs with 3.4 being ironed out.
Also apparently most users are having troubles connecting to servers recently. Or maybe that's old news.

In either case just deal with it, guys.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
it's a bit annoying though, we spent so much effort getting a clan server, I wonder if we're going to see that tc in our clan bank again...
Former Item Forger
It was just 20 k or something, and with our rather large bank, (and hanz0 unthinkable large loads of tc) I don't think it will matter much ^^
<chac> I'M FUCKING GAY GOD DAMMIT
Yeah, we saved up a bunch of money, and we got a server. They just changed our transaction from a purchase to a rent. We got a server of our own for a couple of months, and now we can have one for free. How is that bad?