Toribash
Original Post
Optional fracture colors
As the title implies perhaps players should be able to buy fracture colors.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
yeah irookie has a great point but even if ur force color is the same as ur frac color u'll probaly lose and ur oppenet will assume you have gottn fractured and you'd be embarresed.
Fracture Colors
You can choose a color for your fractures.
I spelt narwhal wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
Maybe the joint can be the original colour it is now(purple)when playing and during replay the fractured joint is the colour you chose
Are you living the life you really want?
Why don't they just make it so that your fracture color is based on your force, eg. cobra force -> factured -> shaman\\//toxic force -> fractured -> orc, or something along those lines
The arguments in this thread are so enlightening; what if I use Plasma force / relax?

Same argument to as why Plasma shouldn't exist I guess?

To me it seems like a brilliant idea, as the one reason I don't use plasma is that I myself would be confused as of right now. With the implementation of fracture colors the interest in plasma would rise for those who do not wish to have the same frac color as relax / force, while for those looking to "Exploit" this additional joint color would find cheap ways to go full orc.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Maybe like burnedbug said, only a limited colors should be made avqilable as frac colors and those would be different from any other existing ones
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
so i mean if i have a fractured elbow and the same force you wouldnt be able to tell from my arm bending completely backwards

ok
ok
ok
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I like it, as others said if it was really that big of a deal 85% of people would be using plasma.
right on
Very simple
Have an on/off thingy that lets you go to everyone else's fracture color and the original
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Make it so that we can choose our own fracture colors
Orc Fracture color

Vampire fracture color
azurite fracture color
etc.