Ranking
rvivemyhrt [w] Application
name: rvivemyhrt (Dylan)
GMT: +0:00 London Time
language(s): English
favorite color: Who actually cares. (blue)
have you told your mom that you're gay? (y/n): Deez Nutz
is ancient a good boy: He's literally the definition of a dog who's owner threatens to chop his balls off everytime he does something naughty. so yes.
why do you want to join [w]?: I would like to join Win because i feel like that's actually where i belong, all the other clans i've been in such as All-Stars and Liquor and even clans i've made or tried to revive like (thot) and (July) end up turning into Sh*tshows. I would also like to join win because i deadass enjoy spending time with all the members like heat, ancient, itemp and i was pretty cool with mcfarbo also. I would like to get to know all the other members on a better level also. I've noticed you have a lot of duelers and gambling addicts in the clan too which i'm also a big fan of and overall i enjoy spending time with the clan and that's why i want to join [w]

rvivemyhrt is my new main account, My old main was Chick or Chickster and it was custom belt.
Originally Posted by rvivemyhrt View Post
is ancient a good boy: He's literally the definition of a dog who's owner threatens to chop his balls off everytime he does something naughty. so yes.
why do you want to join [w]?: I would like to join Win because i feel like that's actually where i belong, all the other clans i've been in such as All-Stars and Liquor and even clans i've made or tried to revive like (thot) and (July) end up turning into Sh*tshows. I would also like to join win because i deadass enjoy spending time with all the members like heat, ancient, itemp and i was pretty cool with mcfarbo also. I would like to get to know all the other members on a better level also. I've noticed you have a lot of duelers and gambling addicts in the clan too which i'm also a big fan of and overall i enjoy spending time with the clan and that's why i want to join [w]

rvivemyhrt is my new main account, My old main was Chick or Chickster and it was custom belt.

LOL STFU
no way bro thats crazy
Originally Posted by rvivemyhrt View Post

You actually think that this is not a shitshow?

fuck
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
You actually think that this is not a shitshow?

i know it is but its a cool shitshow