Toribash
Original Post
TSA Sending Qi over to other accounts?
Just a quick question, can TSAmods send over Qi to other accounts?
When I was... On my first account I never readed the rules. I made more accounts and now on this when I read the rules I can see that Double accounting is not allowed. Im sorry for that.

If I can I would like to send Qi from my other accounts.
M I N I V A N
Why should they?
The only reason they would transfer QI to another account is if there was some tragic accident/scam/hack and then that would be the only viable option.
BAD LUCK
They wont do it because it can cause issues with the database and too many people ask.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I accept with rjayquin. But if your old account been hacked or you lost password. Then for you Hours I would do that, but I can't.
I love to brag but really my life is just the rolling aftermath of the demise of my childhood. My sad and pathetic existence can't stoop any lower, so I might as well laugh at you while I can.

Vox Moderated Message:
Jarmund is sorry to hear that you are this pitiful.
Last edited by Vox; Nov 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM.
Originally Posted by Antei View Post
I have had it done for my account.

and I wasn't scammed or anything.

However, I am not allowed to tell you how I got it to happen

Why would you even.......I'm starting to see why staff doesn't look out for people of the community. You guys don't seem to know "how to keep your mouth shut"

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I found a typo in Antei's post, but I've fixed that now, and while I am sorry to hear that your empty and wretched existence continues I would ask you to post in the correct board and thread next time, this is off topic.
Last edited by Vox; Nov 27, 2011 at 12:02 PM.