Toribash
How many tickets you guys wanna buy? O:
We can wait and watch how much accumulates and then attack at lastminute. \o/

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Yeah I needed to relieve my inventory and I stumbled upon this. So here you go.

You've sent " Azurite Left Hand Motion Trail, Azurite Left Leg Motion Trail, Azurite Right Hand Motion Trail, Azurite Right Leg Motion Trail, Azurite Torso, Hydra Force, Ivory Blood, Ivory Emote, Ivory Force, Ivory Ghost, Ivory Grip, Ivory Left Hand Motion Trail, Ivory Left Leg Motion Trail, Ivory Primary Gradient, Ivory Relax, Ivory Right Hand Motion Trail, Ivory Right Leg Motion Trail, Ivory Secondary Gradient, Ivory Timer, Ivory Torso, Ivory User Text, Tyrian Blood, Tyrian DQ, Tyrian Emote, Tyrian Force, Tyrian Ghost, Tyrian Grip, Tyrian Left Hand Motion Trail, Tyrian Left Leg Motion Trail, Tyrian Primary Gradient, Tyrian Right Hand Motion Trail, Tyrian Right Leg Motion Trail, Tyrian Secondary Gradient, Tyrian Timer, Tyrian Torso, Tyrian User Text," items to hanz0
Last edited by KiTFoX; Apr 17, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
oo oo!

Now update all of those items with its own respective icon onto the first page. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
I'll do that as soon as I have time (READ: AS SOON AS I FEEL LIKE IT). >___>

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&