Toribash
Original Post
my gfx
well i have not dun any gfx for toribash, but i did these gfx for the last year now reading tuts for photoshop, i hope i qaulify for half decent =/

i recently did these as a request with sum1 wanting a abstract look,

i did a quick piece of work with a werewolf stock

this was my most recent entry in to a SOTW[ve only had one vote =[ the competition is very dificult]

these are my latest signatures ive created for my account on another forum

and these are just some random gfx work ive dun, ever since ive started [which wen i did was like i did it on paint =/]

i never named this one, i was bord and just let sum1 take it to add thier name

I put together all my gfx i had stored on ym main pc that i made in 2007 in to a gif

i did this one for my friends forum on his sotw [thier were 4 entries and i lost, thats how crap i am =/]

well thats all i can find of my gfx work, if u can rate any of them i would b grateful, and thanks in adance =]

if u dont belive i madez any of dem, den u can check me out at

www.crazy-coderz.net
thanks the the replies im working on an old favorite techniqe of myne atm, grunging, with a kurt cobain stock

if any1 wants im happy to take requests
tanks nooby, yer i spose she is okii, but i prefer sum1 else [4 others actully lol]

ifany1 likes my designs and wants a sig dun, ill b more then happy to create u onez
They are well done, but I dont like teh random people in each one.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
They are well done, but I dont like teh random people in each one.

random people? most of them are either requests that nobody wanted so i liked them and changed to my name, or they are renders i found and could work with, with any new tut i read.