Ranking
yeah yeah, that peace of dirt, I shovel it daily ;) if you know what i mean.
OK guys I'm not a minecraft lover or something not even close to a fan of it.
I used to play it but it was kind of boring... I read about herobrine, Basically
Herobrine wasn't a name it was an error of programming minecraft, This why part of his name was ''Hero'' as it's like ''steve'' or the starting player you using.he was an
''error'' or maybe someone, Who knows? but i can say if you play minecraft multiplayer
if you see him, This means there's a Dev or mod is trolling you, he never appears in multiplayer unless it's a mod.Most of youtube vids aren't real, Theherobrine mob is real, you can search for that, But he's spooky.
And i like spooky things.
I will try to make Illuminati account oneday :l
Last edited by TheHerobrine; Sep 11, 2015 at 08:54 AM.
I'm Watching you!
Well, my name name came from samurai but instead i putted sumoro (it came from my mind) also saying sumoro sounds more manly than samurai try and say sumoro vs samurai see whats more manly
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
I wanted to be anonymous but that was that name was taken so I remembered a name from Roblox from a while ago and it was Anaminus and I had to add and X because that was also taken.
it's the first few letters on the qwerty keyboard, typed left to right and then right to finish.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
My name originated from me being an asshat with my friends and saying Smoke cheese breh. Then I thought of 420Cheezit and my name was born.
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
Got an acid Thingy, Poured A Cup of O on it Then Got toribash Symbol on it .
Cool Right?

w h a t a r e t h e o d d s
can't wait to see a photo of this
I disliked my last username so I picked this without thinking and I want a namechange again but I need to shill out 800k for my next one so now I'm stuck doing that.
|Evil|
I don't exist