ES Recruitment Drive
That you and i are basically co-leaders. And Bman, lets not make many more promotions to our status, because its kind've important.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
That you and i are basically co-leaders. And Bman, lets not make many more promotions to our status, because its kind've important.

ok... thx for clearing out =)
Hey Guys ummm due to my recent inactiveness I am going to leave the clan thank you for the good times and see you gys around Tb once in a while
OUCH!!! You Kicked off my Head[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i hate it when ppl quit or get kicked for inactivity

it seems like a stupid reason if u ask me
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
i hate it when ppl quit or get kicked for inactivity

it seems like a stupid reason if u ask me

getting kicked for inactivity is not stupid IMO...
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Originally Posted by Mdisthabest View Post
getting kicked for inactivity is not stupid IMO...

Same here, if their not gonna play, their not gonna play.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by latenitekid View Post
Same here, if their not gonna play, their not gonna play.

agreed... -.-
No I feel it is part of being a clan to have active members and if i cannot hold up part of my responsibility i would rather leave on good terms rather than being kicked i mean now that i got my laptop up and running i just need to get a mouse so it is easier to play Tb but anyways I just wanted to state that i think it sometimes has to come down to kicking inactive players i have been apart of many clans and have been admin for a few so i know what these guys go through. but if i may make a suggestion....less ranks it gets to confusing and ppl bicker when they wanna be promoted but they are not able to full fill the position. i think it will save you in the long run but as i said see you guys around the forums and in-game
Last edited by FrenchyRulz; Feb 2, 2008 at 08:46 AM. Reason: changed inactive to active
OUCH!!! You Kicked off my Head[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*cough* black belt *cough*
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees