Toribash
Original Post
[WA][SP] Event!
[WA][SP] Event:

Good morning my children (too weird?) anyways back on track as you all know we will soon be making our Clan Video. So we decided to have a bit of fun with it and we are making a Single Player event for WAPOW members only . It can be any type of replay you would like it to be Madman, Uke Bashing, anything your heart desires. The top replays will also be used in the Clan Video so make them good! You will have 15 days to make the replays. If you have any question you can hit me or Swepples up on Discord or with a PM.

Create the best single player replay. Use movement, dms, skeets, and tricks to make the most impressive replay. Any kind of replay allowed as long as it's a showcase of your skill in either kicking uke's ass or moving your own across an epic freerun-mod.

1. No Stealing replays
2. The replays must be new. No old replays that you made that were super fantastic.
3. Give RC some huuuugz
4. Have fun ; DDD
5. The replays must be free of any keyframing and/or shaders. Leave all camera work and coloring to Mocucha.

1st Place 10,000 ToriCredits
2nd Place 5,000 ToriCredits
Every participant will receive 1,000 for sending in a replay.
I'll murder whoever abuses this /Swep

The judges for the event will be Swepples and Flames.

March 1st
01/03/2016

Last edited by Swepples; Feb 16, 2016 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Added rule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
lol just made this. I dont expect to win at all, but im proud of myself for this one cause this is the first running start ive ever tried in a sp fight. xD
Attached Files
Wapow Sp Event.rpl (180.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Mikes; Feb 15, 2016 at 08:57 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
already! ; D you have another 15 days to perfect it! if you want to send it in now thats fine but you can still do so much with it and make it perfect!
Last edited by Flames; Feb 15, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
already! ; D you have another 15 days to perfect it! if you want to send it in now thats fine but you can still do so much with it and make it perfect!

lmao i will repost it closer to the date with better. i just tend to forget so i did it just incase i forget to enter xD
Good luck to you then Mike, may the results be better than expected for you!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
haha Thank ya swepples! good luck to everyone else btw! xD
*gives hug to rc*
Last edited by Mikes; Feb 15, 2016 at 10:53 PM.