Ranking
Original Post
[WAPOW] Clan League 2016 Practice Thread
Aighty hello friends, family, swepples. Clan League 2016 is coming up soon so we better start getting gud and practicing the mods. Everyone post here and tell me the mods you think you need practice in, the mods you are good at, and if you think you are good enough that you can teach other people in them. I will put everyones name down and we can get some practice times together. ATM we dont know all the mods in the CL so just put any mods you think will be there. i.e. lenshu3ng, erthtkv2, greykido, JudoFrac.

Green = Proficient
Red = Pretty Shit
Blue = Needs Practice

Flames: Lenshu3ng.tbm, judofrac.tbm, Erthtkv2.tbm, Greykido.tbm.
Flow:Lenshu3ng.tbm, judofrac.tbm, Erthtkv2.tbm, Greykido.tbm.
lamby816: judofrac.tbm, Erthtkv2.tbm, Greykido.tbm, Lenshu3ng.tbm, rk-mma.tbm, wushu.tbm
Seth93z: Greykido.tbm Aikidobigdojo.tbm Judofrac.tbm lenshu3ng.tbm
Jenson:all aikido stuff, all striking stuff, judofrac
Swepples: Striking, Kicking, Grappling
Aquita: Grappling, Striking, Kicking
Last edited by Flames; Jun 9, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
well rk-mma will more than likely be there as well which i'm a little rusty at but I know the esports openers for that i'm alright at lenshu and pretty good judofrac just need warming up erthtk and greykido I could do with some practice broshu,wushu or a mushu mod could be there as well I can sort of play wushu but still ain't that good, there will probably be another kido mod and some randomly placed mods like last year.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Greykido.tbm Aikidobigdojo.tbm Judofrac.tbm lenshu3ng.tbm
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Dont even try boiiiis. Inq wins yooo.
If you need help practicing I can play with you guys some priv matches
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
its on >:D nah we aint gunna win obviously but CL is always fun and dont wanna totally suck xD and we would love some help if yr wiling to help us practice ;o
Last edited by Flames; Jun 5, 2016 at 07:09 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
all aikido stuff
all striking stuff
judofrac

anything else red
Last edited by Jenson; Jun 5, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
didn't kyure leak out that sumore will be a clan league mod ? prob is not gonna happen but hey. sumore stuff
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Flow is really good at Sumore. I personally don't really like that mod but if you guys wanna prac it I'll add it to the list
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]