Ranking
Original Post
Swepples Carry us League 2k16
first lets start with a speech

Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.

Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.

Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I AM William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?

Veteran soldier: Fight? Against that? No, we will run; and we will live.

Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

now that that is out of the way.

THE BIG THING OF THINGS

Flames: Lenshu3ng.tbm, judofrac.tbm, Erthtkv2.tbm, Greykido.tbm.
Flow:Lenshu3ng.tbm, judofrac.tbm, Erthtkv2.tbm, Greykido.tbm.
lamby816: judofrac.tbm, Erthtkv2.tbm, Greykido.tbm, Lenshu3ng.tbm, rk-mma.tbm, wushu.tbm
Seth93z: Greykido.tbm Aikidobigdojo.tbm Judofrac.tbm lenshu3ng.tbm
Jenson:all aikido stuff, all striking stuff, judofrac
Swepples: Striking, Kicking, Grappling
Aquita: Grappling, Striking, Kicking

^^^colors. anyways yeah those are people that can do things.

us

so yes yay
Last edited by Seth; Jun 27, 2016 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Fixed some spelling and grammar errors. #IfYou'reGoingToDoSomethingDoItRight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Amazing post 10/10 would read again.
Great content, captivating, tasteful and left me very satisfied.

Although CL isn't here just yet I want to wish all the troops competing all the best!!

#WAPEWPEWPEW4CL2K16
is this the right thread to post on.. I don't know

anyways, looks like we're up against each other. it would be nice if you could tell us when you're free here or even pop into our board and we can get something sorted out

good luck!
either board is good with us. I'm free everyday from 7-9 GMT-4. I think it would be best if we did all our matches together instead of all at different times. It might be best on Saturday mid day ish. maybe like 3-5 GMT-4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I could probably do Lenshu sometime during the week later in the day. I'm doing 2 Lenshu 1 Erthtkv2 and 1 JudoFrac. Lamby816 is doing 2 JudoFrac 1 Lenshu, Swepples is doing 2 ABD and 2 Erthtk, and Flow is doing 1 ABD and we'll see about the Bonus mod. If you see any of those players ingame feel free to ask them to do the matches, since I suppose we are splitting them anyways
-----
EDIT: so yeah Flow will be playing 2 Zakshu games and Lamby816 will be playing the final
Last edited by Flames; Jul 11, 2016 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello [WAPOW],
we had to disqualify Liquor, therefore you are now facing [T].

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I was super bored so found everyone's wins and losses

Player | Wins | Losses
Lamby| 11 |9
Flow | 5 |4
Swepp|11 |7
Flames|13 | 7
Seth |4 |3

As we can see by this. Seth=MVP thanks for carry
Last edited by Flames; Sep 17, 2016 at 09:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]