Toribash
Hi gonza:
could you please give some cnc to the replay above, as none has been given yet?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

yes sorry
-----
dscigs made it well, but he landed 1 time with his head, i want to see a breakdance or something after that land but no more frames for that. He finnished the replay with an amazing pose

My english is not good U_U
Last edited by gonza8625; Jun 24, 2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey my mates =) a new SP replay from me. Made in a boring Hour.

Hope you like it. CnC me please, i want to know what i have to improve more =)
Attached Files
Chazer - Bad Things happens.rpl (328.6 KB, 15 views)
Pretty cool Chazer, it's perfect in my newbie opinion =P. Maybe a decap when you throw the body part towards the head ? But it is very difficult to do , I guess hehe. If you have more boring hours you can teach me sparring ! =D
Cnc'd on skype ^^

Had a good spar after some pretty bad ones (I baded all over Oblivion (sadface))
Be harsh pl0x. fuck you
Attached Files
Spar Xioi ZetoEtot.rpl (674.5 KB, 13 views)
PM me with any and all questions
here a madman replay.
please help me with something because i really want to be better at madman
Attached Files
gza i tld you ch.rpl (103.7 KB, 7 views)
Well, Chazer, dat replay was actually really cool.
Your movement was really amazing, I can't see a really big flaws related with your movement. The way you stepped in frame 450 was well done, I love it a lot. The hits were actually nothing really special even the third kick looks stylish a bit.
Overall it was a cool replay, you got an awesome tori control, 9/10

Hattersin, sorry I cant cnc your replay. I can't open it idk why.

And desert, The splitcap looked really nice.
The opener and the beginning of the replay was good, nice movement there. The split looked stylish and the backkick decap flowed really well.
Maybe the flaws is after that decap, your left arm looked kinda awkward cause you extend the pec then contract it immidiately.
Pose was pretty much simple but it was alright.

Btw guys here's a spar with Jclark, when i save it, it was error a bit. 17april should be Jclark and Slejar should be me.
So We run and I did a kind of whip kick to make him fall, after that I was kinda struggled to recover my movement. Then we did a kind of backflip with the help of the pole. AFter we back to our position, he kicked me so hard in the chest and I dead.
Need a cnc if possible
Attached Files
clarky2.rpl (770.7 KB, 6 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Well, Chazer, dat replay was actually really cool.
Your movement was really amazing, I can't see a really big flaws related with your movement. The way you stepped in frame 450 was well done, I love it a lot. The hits were actually nothing really special even the third kick looks stylish a bit.
Overall it was a cool replay, you got an awesome tori control, 9/10

Hattersin, sorry I cant cnc your replay. I can't open it idk why.

And desert, The splitcap looked really nice.
The opener and the beginning of the replay was good, nice movement there. The split looked stylish and the backkick decap flowed really well.
Maybe the flaws is after that decap, your left arm looked kinda awkward cause you extend the pec then contract it immidiately.
Pose was pretty much simple but it was alright.

Btw guys here's a spar with Jclark, when i save it, it was error a bit. 17april should be Jclark and Slejar should be me.
So We run and I did a kind of whip kick to make him fall, after that I was kinda struggled to recover my movement. Then we did a kind of backflip with the help of the pole. AFter we back to our position, he kicked me so hard in the chest and I dead.
Need a cnc if possible

+1 for that response. That's how a replay thread should look like.
No worries about the replay even though I don't know what's wrong. I kinda regret uploading it because the day after I finished a sp replay xd
But yes, cnc. -soon-

Here is the spar I did with Swexx today. Ko wasn't what I wanted it to be since the planning was really non-existent but it was fun :3
Attached Files
Spar Swexx DisfunctionalRoyal.rpl (826.3 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Hattersin; Jun 27, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Starting off with 2 wips, I know they aren't fantastic but I like the way they turned out, then the spar I had with Chazer yesterday, a replay I did a while ago but forgot to post, another replay I made, not super happy with it but whatevs. Then 2 more I made recently.

Woo
-----
Ok, yea. That's a lot of fucking replays... sorry
Attached Files
#Plata_Winning FTW v4.rpl (131.5 KB, 6 views)
#Plata_Neon Black v9.rpl (73.7 KB, 5 views)
#Plata_[S] Chazer.rpl (602.9 KB, 5 views)
#Plata_Smile.rpl (72.0 KB, 5 views)
#Plata_Dared.rpl (74.4 KB, 4 views)
#Plata_I'ma Dance Mastah.rpl (68.5 KB, 4 views)
#Plata_My Fire is on Pants.rpl (84.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by PlataBear; Jun 28, 2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat