Ranking
Poke-Block. It makes my powers even stronger so I can rape more gyarados.
Dose is dead.
Not so much weird, but if you must know SceneQueen, just open your legs....
I ♥ BenDover
brownys , ohohoh cookies ,oh man i love brownys, srsly
Originally Posted by TheSceneQueen View Post
Mine would have to be a cheese sandwich with nutella on it, sounds gross, looks gross but it tastes awesome

you eat that ? :OO omfg i love nutella with cheese xD
Last edited by Jaker; Aug 17, 2011 at 03:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
brownys , ohohoh cookies ,oh man i love brownys, srsly you eat that ? :OO omfg i love nutella with cheese xD

i think i have you try that next time 0:
inactive
Nutella, Chips, wip cream, cheese and some ice cream in a sandwich, its just awesome.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
For some reason I love putting ketchup, bbq sauce, or ranch on things.
Like:
Pizza + ranch
Mac n Cheese + ketchup
Quesadillas + ketchup
pizza + ranch + bbq sauce
etc..

Also Peanut butter and jelly + ruffles in the sandwich = the best snack ever.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Wow, 4 people post after me and not one of them even responds to the nasty thing I said.
I ♥ BenDover
nacho cheese doritoes doritos damn it i cant spell it. nacho cheese chips with apple sauce or when i was young i would put jelly and butter on my toast.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
A hamburger paddy with a lot of cheese, and alot a mayo. It does look gross. But it tastes amazing in my opinion

When I was younger... I use to put a litte bit of salt in my coffee, and some sugars... Then dip cookies in it. In a way. It tasted good. It was like the salt enhanced the flavour :P
I like to freeze any fruity flavored candy before I eat it.

Frozen candy is awesome.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it