Toribash
Hello, my name is WerNerWerr, I love making replays because of the satisfaction I get from completing a really nice looking replay.
Attached Files
#WNW - Madman.rpl (227.7 KB, 22 views)
#WNW - Split.rpl (218.6 KB, 19 views)
#WNW - Boomhit.rpl (113.1 KB, 17 views)
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
since alphanoobs ban i'll just say you need to work on creativity.

wernerwerr, i'm not saying yes or no here but the second and third replays weren't as good as the first one imo
wow that
sucked
Mack

sorry for the shitty formatting

never there: the split kick was very fun to watch. overall the replay is pretty nice, and i think you did an ok job at making it not completely generic. that relax all at 290 was a bit weird since the rest of the replay was in hold for the most part though.

was there: this replay is really similar to the previous one until after the double core. first kick had an impressive amount of dms, but i think you did not use your position it its full advantage and went for the more obvious, uninteresting approach in that situation (grab head, kick chest).

storm: you seem to use that one leg on the ground, other leg pushing you into a spin position a lot (the position at 590 i mean). it is very effective, but it would be great if you could try more varied setups. i think the fact that you did this setup before going for dms in all of the three replays shows in the fact that all of them started with a split (that specific launch position throws you towards uke at the perfect height for a split), and i think that is another reason for you to switch it up with something else.

i like the choice of not doing a chest boomhit with that torso kick. the self damage dm would be nice, had you not contracted all the joints in your right arm (it kinda looks like a woodlouse curling up).

your execution is already fine, but your replays would be far better if you came up with more interesting stuff to execute. its just missing some wow factor. no for now, but youll be here eventually.
-----
WerNerWerr: not much i could say, i think you still need to become more familiar with replays. try to practice enough so that you are completely comfortable with replaymaking, then come back again. i recommend you apply after a few months.

your replays were all quite simple and did not showcase a lot of abilities, try to make more varied replays and different stuff.
Last edited by pusga; Jul 6, 2015 at 09:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Cheers, pusga. I'll keep this in mind for future replays. Helps alot!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by WerNerWerr View Post
Thanks guys, also pusga what did you mean by abilities?

i meant that since the replays you posted were pretty simple, they did not show a lot of different skills. for example, if someone posted a manipulation followed by lots of dismemberments and a skeet we would be able to conclude "hey, this guy is good at a lot of things, namely manipulations, dismemberments and skeets".

not to say that you need to apply with a manipulation madman skeet replay next time, but i recommend a bit more variety in your replays, it is usually a positive thing if you are able to do lots of things correctly.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
I feel optimistic but I know I have a long way to go. Enjoy

You're on the right path for improvement but you still have a lot of work to do. Work on smoothing out your movement, your movements are fairly jerky. You should work on your creativity rather than getting stuck in the rather simplistic replays you've been making.

No for now, but keep working on your replays and when you think you've improved enough come try again.
whump thum biggity bram, these are my replays fam
Attached Files
contrability.rpl (212.4 KB, 17 views)
goooooooooooal.rpl (219.6 KB, 14 views)
skippity.rpl (266.6 KB, 14 views)
h