Ranking
Original Post
First time with Sony Vegas
Yea.. Im back..
Programs - Sony Vegas
Replays - Mack

Melanie Martinez - Sippy Cup
Some advice would be nice.. Especially with sony vegas
Last edited by Darkonix; Dec 5, 2016 at 08:07 AM.
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
Hi, you're missing the song used. Please include it when you can.

Have a good day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Lots of the problems come from not being practiced with keyframing- both in your p/c and your velocity. It's a great start for never using vegas, just keep at it and be more patient with watching previews to decide what looks good.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

As Tyzi said you have some troubles with keyframing, I agree
You got Slyco's idea with trans between replays, but okay, but you didn't realized it as well, you have kinda bad flow, video doesn't seems like one piece
I also don't like the end of video, it ruins all
Also I think you should add some flashes to make sync more visual
Total, great start for never using SV, but I think your work is not done on 100%, you left it on 80% or so
I'll put 6/10
Good luck
thanks to the both of you for that advice.. if there is any video or anything i could look at for help with keyframing let me know.. otherwise thanks
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Lots of the problems come from not being practiced with keyframing- both in your p/c and your velocity. It's a great start for never using vegas, just keep at it and be more patient with watching previews to decide what looks good.

speaking of good starts

NEVER using vegas is a good start
AE is a lot better, especially since it has a velocity plugin (which is free) now, so I'd get on that
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
speaking of good starts

NEVER using vegas is a good start
AE is a lot better, especially since it has a velocity plugin (which is free) now, so I'd get on that

Sony vegas is way easier than Ae. I have both, so I know how it feels like to change from Sony to Ae. Ae is more complicated than sony vegas.

But the way you're using velocity are litterly the same as in Ae, it's just how you 'use' it that matters
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by Darkonix View Post
thanks to the both of you for that advice.. if there is any video or anything i could look at for help with keyframing let me know.. otherwise thanks

https://youtu.be/IMIFQ6Vp76w

Try that one. It should help. It's moop's keyframing tut.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Okay Dark, it's not bad but the slowdown with the velocity got very very laggy, Try to keep the velocity from showing lag if there is any.

Another thing, the song wasn't synced to the screenpumps.

It's nice you know how to screenpump and made it look nice, but make them sync to the song and the song beats to sync to the dms.

But as the others say, since this is your first time, not bad!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash