Toribash
Original Post
my left ear hurts.PLZ HELP
my right ear drum hurts so bad that im litterally cryin.i have an ipod but i dont put it on loud. plz help!
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Sounds like an ear infection. Stay cautious around anything above 50 decibels. It could bust your ear drum.
Last edited by Skolfe; Jun 15, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
Do you listen with earbuds or headphones?

When you listen with earbuds, it may be the cause.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
omg kid we're not doctors ya' know, or at least i don't think so, nyway it does sound quite alot like an ear infection, i recomend u try some Motrin and eat something b4 hand
it's just an ear infection go to the doctor.

Wait....why are you going HERE for help?
Talk to your parents....herpderp.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Ear infection or you're slowly but painfuly going deaf, like me.

Go to a doctor or die.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
stop asking here, go and find a doctor or you will die.
or try just washing it.

You really don't know what happens if you have an ear infection and you get water in it......

Also yeah that's an ear infection. Although you might have water in your ear. I remember when I was young I had water in my ear and it hurt like hell. Next day I felt fine.

Go to a doctor and let them check your ear out. Because remember, we're not doctors.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Have you swam recently? It might be swimmers ear which is an ear infection I think, or something like it. If not it's probably an ear infection still. You should go to the doctor he'll give you drops to put in to make it better. If you have a heating pad you can lay with your ear on that and it'll ease the pain a bit. If you don't you could use a hot rag or etc.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop