Ranking
that one toribash replays 3.91 video on youtube with 4 million views
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Honestly, I can't remember. It has been almost 12 years since I made this account.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
searched up ragdoll games and found the game as well as some videos to watch....
it then took 1 year to discover the forum.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
This. (WARNING: Don't open this video if you have epilepsy. Really.)

R.I.P [Monkey]
2011-????

But hey, at that time, I didn't have a computer, so, I was at a friend's house and he showed me this video, he downloaded the game, and he created an account (this was around january 2012, I think the name of the account was lion and some other word, i'm not sure which one is).

It was hard for us to play the game. Then, we stopped to play (both of us was 8 years old at that time.)

And one year later, exactly in June 8, 2013, I created this account, which the previous name was Toribrazil.

Toribash, for me, still a good ragdoll game, and I'm very proud to be introduced to this video.
Last edited by Ballads; May 3, 2020 at 11:05 AM.
back in 2008 I used to play lots of xiaoxiao stickers fighting games and I found Toribash while I was looking for something a little bit more elaborated hahahaha

brazilian community and all the drama and fun and etc made me stay in the beginning
Last edited by iver; May 8, 2020 at 01:00 AM.
Gaben. I actually remember disliking the trailer, but since the game was free I downloaded it anyways. What did I know.