ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Thanks for the replies guys<333

Gonna check it out and cherish it, mind telling me what you did?

I changed the opener a bit, and came from the side and kicked him there.
ugly
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Gonna check it out and cherish it, mind telling me what you did?

Better explanation: He swang his arms and whole upper body more to get more momentun than you did, jumped a bit closer to Uke and then executed the kick in the exact moment when his leg gained the most speed. He also placed his kick at the pec which is the easiest joint to boom.
Last edited by Zockinator; Mar 20, 2015 at 11:07 PM.
All right, thanks for the explanation Zock, and thanks for editing replay Grad
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if you didnt see it in pugsa thread type /sm 1 for the speed of the fastest moving limb

Also, made a replay for you, when you try to gain speed in a limb try to use your whole tori to do it (Hattersin's idea) in the replay i change aost all the joint states for the kick
Attached Files
Burn.rpl (152.6 KB, 8 views)
I got an update for you!

42 speed,
Pecs hit,
"Decent" angle,

*drumrolls*

Attached Files
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Work for a perfect angle like the 2nd kick in this rpl, in the first wip i ony got a split
Attached Files
RadicalR.rpl (153.2 KB, 10 views)
I played around with your kick a bit and got: a boom.

My secret: All I did was basically just following pusga's tutorial.

1. I tried to get a little bit closer to Uke so that, by using the speed of the kick, I could "teleport" my foot into Uke's chest (you can see that by watching the replay tapping shift+p, in the frame before Uke's joints dismember my foot is in Ukes chest)

2. I placed it exactly in the joint-triangle: chest - left pec - right pec

3. At the end you sometimes just have to play around with the joints to put the maximum force into the kick/ to place the kick perfectly. Even using the neck can help.
Attached Files
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
I played around with your kick a bit and got: a boom.

My secret: All I did was basically just following pusga's tutorial.

1. I tried to get a little bit closer to Uke so that, by using the speed of the kick, I could "teleport" my foot into Uke's chest (you can see that by watching the replay tapping shift+p, in the frame before Uke's joints dismember my foot is in Ukes chest)

2. I placed it exactly in the joint-triangle: chest - left pec - right pec

3. At the end you sometimes just have to play around with the joints to put the maximum force into the kick/ to place the kick perfectly. Even using the neck can help.

Missed out on your reply, hence the bump. But a man's gotta say his thanks you know! Thanks Zock!

EDIT: ZOCK, I LUV U!
The difference for between getting a boom or not was simply contracting the ankle in this case! Thanks for demonstrating the cutting edge of the toes!

To prove I learned something from you, here's a tribute (ZaluteToZock)
Attached Files
ZaluteToZock.rpl (59.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Swepples; Mar 31, 2015 at 09:52 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]