Toribash
Original Post
M11x
im torn, should i get it? i got approved up to 1500 dollars for dells 1 year no intrest on Alienware. so i can spend around there with upgrades and what not. what do you guys think?
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Depends what you want with the laptop. I have the M15X and I am very happy with it, it's good but not too good, and big but not too big, like the M17X would be, nahh who I'm kiddin, i woulda got the m17X had I the money... So if you want a portable yet still powerful laptop get the M11X if you want a sort of portable but not really get the M15X, if you want a desktop replacement get the M17X. That's the way I look at it.

I will give more input if you post what you're using it for...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
haha! who am i kidding, if i was approved more money, id go for the 15x or 17x too. I guess im looking for streaming videos, light gaming (tb), and general internet non sense (hunter) haha.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Yeah, sounds like a good idea for what your interested in. The only thing it doesn't have is the possessing power, the best one you can get is 1.5 GHz, nor great resolution for that matter. Ive got the M17x, but the only thing I want you to know is that the m11x, is 11 inches, Its really really small. (Hence the M15x being 15 inches, and the M17x, 17). I'd do a bit of research before you get it, maybe there a faster laptop out there that you might like, but never as epic as an Alienware. Its really up to you, though. I love mine, but its not really like the 11x will pack as much punch as the 17x. Good luck with you new laptop! -Graboy
How about you buy one for me? That's a pretty nice machine, not too badly priced (in the UK) either, though you defiantly want to get a custom one cos the defaults are kinda pissy with the processors.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
yeah UPDATE, i got the M11X! and graboy, i only got approved for 1500 dollars on Dells Prefered account. So I could only spend that much on my alienware and still get the 12 months no intrest I got all possible upgrades on the bad boy, and it was still under 1200. it will come in a couple weeks, i will post and be happy anything is better than my vostro 1000 haha...

skulfuk, ill buy you a custom nameplate and you can drill it onto your laptop ;)
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
But I lub mah Dell as it is <3

Gotta love upgradable laptops, especially the once marketed as 'budget'

15 series FTW \o/

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I hope you like your new laptop. Just wait until you see its LED keyboard, you can make it do anything you can imagine. (except for this: http://www.gearlive.com/index.php/ne...oard_07131058/)
Yeah, shit so cache.

I'd just get annoyed by it eventually though

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I think you people are confused as to the 1 year no intrest deal haha. i could only spend 1500, after taxes, shipping, what not. so the 15 series was out of my range
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger