here are some ideas we should add
  • Clan wars:
  • Clan photo:
  • clan bank:
  • clan store:
  • clan video:
  • [The Pie Clan] mods:
  • enemies and allies of [The pie clan]:

all that stuff will make the clan have more things to do. ok copy and paste the list and put yes or no beside it if you want it or not.

yes: you want that
no: you don't want that

clan wars: we can fight with other clans for money and victory

clan photo: send in a photo and our best editors will edit all of us in the photo.

clan bank: were are clan saves up money and items for clan needs. members may donate

clan store: a store for our clan!

clan video: our clans best replays. put together to make a clan video.

mods: mods made just for us if you want to post any.

enemies and allies: our enimies from a diffrent clan or our friends.

ok common vote
Wantz eh Cookie?
---Cookie Clan---
clan wars: we can fight with other clans for money and victory - maybe

clan photo: send in a photo and our best editors will edit all of us in the photo. - sure

clan bank: were are clan saves up money and items for clan needs. members may donate - of course.

clan store: a store for our clan! - yeah.

clan video: our clans best replays. put together to make a clan video. - our youtube account is ThePieClanChannel

mods: mods made just for us if you want to post any. - well i dont know how to make a mod.

enemies and allies: our enimies from a diffrent clan or our friends. - we already have that
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
guess who pie... I didnt really know where else to put this so...uh... its right here
Sweet free crap!
Help me out man if u think i want some cool swag for an extremly poor toribasher
thats the point of making ur own thread sman...
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
This Clan Needs To Be Famous... Piegod Needs To Be A Custom Belt, Full Texture Etc... Need Clan Photo (With Shaders & A Cool Art) Need Clan Wars Need More Tc And A Good Video... PieGod... Ur Clan Really Need To Grow ;)