Ranking
Why do I light my own feces on fire D:

WHY DO I DO THIS!?!?!?!?

The egg thing, just doesn't make any sense at all. Altough, when I read all of them I laughed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yes.
Why wouldn't you light your own feces on fire? Sounds like a good time for the whole family!
Yahoo! I'm a brother sister! Kristis, I'll be your big sis, and baby sit you, sing to you, feed you, cook for you, watch out for you, buy a panda for you, etc.

Also, I'm a boy, derp
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Yahoo! I'm a brother sister! Kristis, I'll be your big sis, and baby sit you, sing to you, feed you, cook for you, watch out for you, buy a panda for you, etc.

Also, I'm a boy, derp

Oh god, why did I just get some really bad images of you changing a diaper for kristis? e_e
Why do I have to be Ronaldo's cousing's son's cousin's son! I don't even know where I am in the family xD This is so confusing. Can I be something more simple ha. Like the most athletic guy in the family who plays for the best hockey team around?
Supergoalieguy: A terrible goalie who tried to play for Liverpool. My god he sucks. Also, rides horses and Wolfe.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
Supergoalieguy: A terrible goalie who tried to play for Liverpool. My god he sucks. Also, rides horses and Wolfe.

^this is the shit
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Yea, totally as shitty as this one:
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
Slaugther: Robotic Cyborg who constantly molests his meat grinding parts.
ARMIN0: Creepy guy who lives in the families' hedges.

Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Yea, totally as shitty as this one:

I-LIKE-MY-TITLE-SHUT-UP