Ranking
Original Post
SPAMMAR THREAD!
This is to try and get rid of the spam in the main topics, please, spam here instead.

SPAMZORS!
collect snots from the nose
RIFFLE!
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
fie fie fie fie fie fie
FEPE FEPE FEPE FEPE SADDY PATTY MATTY CHATTY RATTY FATTY SATTY HATTY LATTY!

Like that?
yeah kinda..

FRETHCHHCHH GRIIILLMM :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO: OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO :OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:O O:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO:OO
OMG ALIEN SMILEY!!!!!!!! SEE -> : (it not really a alien. its just chuck norris in a alien suit. *pokes chuck second eyes*-> ;;) haha take that chuck. *pokes other eyes* -> ||( b_bubblez: lol blinded chuck. chuckc norris: super kool eye regenerater thingy of doom go!!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: omfg!!!! chucks HP 1000/1000
b_bubblez HP 2/10
b_bubblez:....
b_bubblez: super abnormal throwing star of doom!!!
*hit*
chuck norris: LOGGED!!
b_bubblez: @#$%!!
chuck norris: giant awsome cannon of doom!!
b_bubblez:*uses keith as human shield* (now you know why the fifth human shield didn't make it)
keith:@#%# @@#$ #$%# @$!$ $#%#@!!!!!!
1000000000000000000000000000000000 damage!!
keith: XP
b_bubblez: * turns side ways and disapears* lol wat now.
chuck: f@%k....
JUDGE JUDY: ITS A DRAW!! CASE CLOSED!!!! *BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH*
b_bubblez :wtf?? where the heck do u get in the battle?
chuck:*stares at judge judy and kills her with the awsomeness*
b_bubblez: gg man gg...
(OMG IF THERE WAS A RANDOM AWARD I WOULD WIN WITH MY HANDS TIDE)
b_bubblez: *throws a purple aquatic panda at chuck while he has his back turned and then turns sideways to resume invisibilty*
*hit*
200 damage

chuck: Fine if that how you want it!!
chuck: I CHOOSE U PICKACHU!!
PICKACHU : picka picka picka pickachu chu chu what.. what... wtf am i saying!!! r u telling me people actually get payed for these scripts!!
@#$% them!! this sucks!!! im calling my agent!!!
pickachu: *picks up phone*
phone: RING RING RING! BANANA PHONE!!
Last edited by bf1192; Mar 15, 2008 at 01:02 AM.
BF1192:u ever wonder why the sky is blue?
XT3KRAZOR: not really i just look at the sky and think of potatoes.
bf1192: how the hell does that help?
XT3KRAZOR: well potatoes are the escence of life...and v8 juice.

lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero lollero