ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Logo up and running. Looking sweet.

Looks really good, i like the pastel colors.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
I was thinking of moving the start of the bet server from 8pm to 8.30pm GMT 0. It's much more comfortable for me. Is it ok with you guys?

Sounds good, ill be there
(Origin)
Yeah, I like the way the logo look. Looks sexy!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I wow I've been really in the dark I never knew logos were a thing.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post

it’s something new. Clan peaks are really cool. Wish they had this when we were official .
I'll repost this here:

If you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.

Yep, and there is a lot of other stuff we can get: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=621109
I'll repost this here:

If you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.

Yep, and there is a lot of other stuff we can get: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=621109

haven’t done that for a while. I mean I’ll give it a try. But if I can’t do it oh well, not going to cry about it .
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
haven’t done that for a while. I mean I’ll give it a try. But if I can’t do it oh well, not going to cry about it .

It's just pose, it probably won't require extreme parkour skills man.
well shoot i dont have any poses
-----
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
I was a co-leader in Origin, back in 2016, I think. I was running the clan with a guy when Zeus was sick, I don't remember his username, but he was in charge of the clan art (He is a game designer if I remember correctly)
, and since I was pretty decent with photoshop I got to make the clan art myself.

Long story short we tried to revive the clan, and I think I made some impact back then. I was a competitive player and joining a clan that has roles and duties in the forums was a new thing for me (and people in the clan weren't that interested in the game). I tried to have as many clan wars as possible and we got to the 5th place, I think.

Now I really get it why people didn't play the game, but sit in forums. It's fun and interesting to communicate with other people, share each others minds and ideas or to just have a chat. I really miss those days, but I guess you can't stay in one place forever.

But it's important to
remember where you came from.

Also he was talking about me, Hey how are you D3ive whats going on. If you don't remember I was xxGangstaxx <-- Tragic but yeah I see your coming back to Origin
But again, it's nice to see this clan come back, I really believe that Toribash will come back to having a regular activity rate . It won't be as it was before but there's always a chance, especially with Toribash next coming up.

Also, what a nice logo you got for us iIluminati I really like it
Last edited by Mist; Nov 25, 2018 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin