ES Recruitment Drive
Probably because it doesn't.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
so you're telling me 2 ghosts within 25 frames of eachother looked good?

stfu
pacquiao
because caring about ghosting is when your trying to look pretty.

pusga doesnt give a fuck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
cool but seems pretty standard tbh. spins and ankle dms and uke exploding but when have you not done that?

and that's why all of his replays seem the same
pacquiao
The replay is awesome, but the spin at the end didn't really seem to be needed and it just doesn't fit there. The ghosting doesn't really bother me, it's just the spin, so yeah. GJ
ORMO
looks beautiful to me

clearly you don't see that you have captured several images of pusga in his natural ghosting state, where his body parts are violently convoluted into beautiful artwork. this is a piece of art so magnificent that mere mortals cannot comprehend the effort and stroking that was put into this replay.

i am erect.

as we examine pusga in his natural state, we can see that his body parts gracefully flow through one another. this motion is referred to as "sick as fuck" in latin, in reference to the quadrilateral-topographical movement of the pusga's hips while he is flying through the air assaulting a rival tribe member who is competing for his mate. This mating ritual is known as "lays barbeque chips" since it is extremely passionate and spicy.

i am erect.

a poessay by Dscigs.

A+ A- for choosing the wrong lays chips
Last edited by duck; Oct 14, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Your leg dm game is on top, and I love how you get that decap through the chest piece after a rad core boom. Sweet man.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]