Toribash
View Poll Results: who is your favorite lenshu player?
skizz
10 Votes / 23.81%
BOOST
4 Votes / 9.52%
Felnin
6 Votes / 14.29%
iTemp
3 Votes / 7.14%
Shmevin
13 Votes / 30.95%
mwah
3 Votes / 7.14%
molotov5
3 Votes / 7.14%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
top 5 lenshu players currently (not all-time)
hello u stinky forum casuals in this thread i will give my absolute BASED opinion on who i think are the top active lenshu players as of May 23rd, 2024.

of course, this list is only my opinion you're welcome to criticize my picks if you'd like. i just think if you're not an ENDURANCE ONSLAUGHT champion and a god like me, your opinion is invalid.

this list may be changed in the future depending on how this year goes sooooo lets get crackin.

1. BOOST

in my opinion, BOOST is currently the top player in lenshu as of today. great defense and offense, isnt too bad at chasing, pretty good movement dude runs like he's about to get dicked down by bubba, overall very versatile and adapts well to the opponent. also employs strategies such as sacrificing points to push the enemy player out of the ring and turning off enemy ghost to get a better setup in the next turn. hes pretty good! ^_^

2. Felnin

oh boy where do i start? i mean hes very solid at the game his movement is REALLY good and his playstyle is just fantastic. he is very hard to beat! ^_^ in my opinion, Felnin deserves the number 2 spot on my list because he is quite good! he possesses all of the same qualities that BOOST does and when he gets going oh boy oh boy! u better watch out playa....

3. iTemp

currently the mans is not in his prime. still solid openers with some being obsolete now, still has decent movement, still has top tier game sense, very good lenshu player not better than me though but very good lenshu player. woop woop ^_^

4. molotov5

molotov5 is at number 4 on the list in my opinion because he has his own style of play and makes up his own moves on the fly. pretty good at defending as well. capable of streaking from 200k tc to 12 million multiple times and also losing it all in the same day. hes a true gambler.

5. Shmevin
hes good

honorable mentions:

basil
mwah
iris
rajen
yuga
yonker
comet
coco
iris again
actually epoch too
Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:53 AM.
Pretty much perfect list, happy to see Iris get recognition as he's really one of the most experimental lenshu players, taking the ukebash approach into lenshu. Shmevin making it to top 5 is a goated pick, he's the most fun player to watch, though I'd put Iris on a similar level when it comes to entertainment.

From an ex-fl0w member to another ex-fl0w member... good job :3

I think there could be an extra category for upkeeping the old ways of lenshu, people from RA and fl0w definitely still keep the old school mental still kicking to this day, but they're not as competitive nowadays. Still, I'm sure if given a chance they'd match well against other clans, issue being that they never run... and never back down :100:
ummm... where is the wounder option...
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by basbousa View Post
honorable mentions:

basil
mwah
iris
yuga
yonker
comet
coco
iris again
actually epoch too

unmentioned once more, forgot it was a current player list thingy
Last edited by Rajen; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Rajen View Post
unmentioned once more.
-----
wheres fred, lamby, haku, luca, STATIC?

Static was crazy good at lenshu, wish I could've been taught by him :c
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare

Originally Posted by Rajen View Post
unmentioned once more, forgot it was a current player list thingy

not only did i say CuRrEnTlY in the thread title, i also said (not all-time) u fucking............

u know what, im not even gonna say anything otherwise ancient would have to delete my post again