Toribash
Original Post
AFK to be Kicked.
This doesn't seem to be a problem with bigger public servers. But serves like Quick Aikido, where only 4 players are allowed. The AFK should be kicked. It's hard to get into those serves if there's 2 players that are AFK in that server. (Isn't intended for Private Servers)
Last edited by WeooWeoo; May 30, 2015 at 12:52 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
We do sweeps from time to time, if you suspect there are afkers in a room you can ask a GM on #suppot to do sweep on the quick rooms and kick afkers.

Though automatization could be good, auto-kick afk people in a room if they are idle for 10 minutes after being put into spec. Perhaps making it a togglable option (kind of like /afkkick 1).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Yeah. I didn't mean instantly AFK, you're kicked. Should have been more clear to be honest. But if it's for a long period of time, yes. But the next problem, would be people who are just sitting in spec but are still there. Maybe they're givem a notification that they need to be playing, or they will be kicked? If they put themselves in spec and go away, if they haven't typed for 10 minutes, they'd be kicked. And at a 5 minute mark, it would put a notification in the chat for them only to see that they will be kicked within 5 minutes. (Brain storming)

I think it would have to be for public quick servers only. If I create a lobby, I wanna be able to take my dog out, or maybe make some food without having my own server kick me out. Also, sometimes it might be nice to just sit around specced and just chat or something, as not everyone uses the IRC.

But really supported in quick servers!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe it could just be a command? /afkick (time) or something like that, 10 minutes being the minimum to be set, so problems don't arise from it.
If it's a command. How would it work in public servers? That's what it's mainly about.

Perhaps the guys who manage the public servers would set it? I'm just spitballing here, feel free to ignore if it doesn't make sense.
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post
Perhaps the guys who manage the public servers would set it? I'm just spitballing here, feel free to ignore if it doesn't make sense.

you mean GMs, right?
Keep walking
I think if room is full afks (after certain time) should be swapped with people trying to join.?
Wait what if the guy intentuinally just /spec because he was making a head texture or something? Should he be kicked? Please make this apply to names that have (AFK) before them.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!