Ranking
updated bracket

Bracket

-------

reminder: this tourney is for feedback about the mod and gamerules,the moment when you get kicked out of the tourney would be the right moment to tell me if you had any issues with the mod/gamerules,if i do not hear anything from you i will think you are perfectly fine with it.

------

the questions again:

-your general feelings about it.
-if the amount of winpoints(100k) is viable.
-if the size/height of the arena is viable.
-if the behaviour of the walls(when u use them to comeback/push against them) is good/not unusual to other mods with walls.
-anything else u notice or want to say about it.
-----

Also,i would be interested to know if any dms happend to you or your opponent.
And i would like to know your general opinion if dms should be turned off completly in the event.
Plus,pls save replays , you do not have to post them here but if anything "strange" happens you have replays to show it to me.

Post your thoughts about the mod here or dm them to me on discord. ---> Kane#4283

Last edited by Kane; Mar 9, 2021 at 06:42 PM.
I'll ff against watermagic since I don't have enough time

I played some matches and well...

A bigger box (as large as the size of lenshu dojo) with a dojo (as large as rk-mma's dojo) would look sicker imo

Also, the 2000 TF and 100k winpoints feel right

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
3 - 2 vs velo, I won.

The mod feels really good with the dojo size and all.its settings, the wall is perfect for jumps and stuff, really good experience for gameplay
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Heck yeah, I hope this keeps going on for a long time coming.

Count me in.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.