Ranking
Original Post
Belt Shown On Tori
So I was thinking, what if whatever belt you were, it showed up on your Tori while fighting, I just thought this would be a cool little visual affect for the game, but if you wee like a 2-10 Dan You would get white tallies on your belt, Anyone else think this would be cool?
I don't think they should be cheep because it would make the value of the item very low. Plus I think that it should be a ST item but you can recolor it.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Belt ideas
Since no one wants to give ideas about belts, I'ma do it.

5 minute pics

As for custom belts, give them primary/secondary gradients or something.

not that hard right?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
First of all didn't I just post a thread about this so why say "since no one is going to give Ideas" but otherwise, they look great! They should add this!
Why do you say that, when this was just recently suggested?

Again, I don't support it. Would get in the way...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I like the ideas Swepples has with them on your arm or leg i think that would look good as a 3D item. I think custom belts would be black and white like the achievement icon and master belts would be red. It would get in the way less then the Daimyo hat or Boxing gloves and even the shoes are bigger
Last edited by Flames; May 21, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Oh Woops. I didn't see the other pictures. (Photos are huge, one filled my entire screen.)

I like the idea of them being on other body parts. Mainly the leg, since a lot of people put images on their biceps and what not. But there's a bigger selection of places on the leg. Maybe have it on the left leg since its more difficult to have words placed correctly on those.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by BigRed3000 View Post
First of all didn't I just post a thread about this so why say "since no one is going to give Ideas" but otherwise, they look great! They should add this!

The suggestion has been made more times than I can count, but I've never seen illustrations or anything to help even a little.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Oh Woops. I didn't see the other pictures. (Photos are huge, one filled my entire screen.)

I like the idea of them being on other body parts. Mainly the leg, since a lot of people put images on their biceps and what not. But there's a bigger selection of places on the leg. Maybe have it on the left leg since its more difficult to have words placed correctly on those.

Why not customizable where you want them? Pick one from a small selection, like waist, right/left arm, right/left leg.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with this very much but I think it should be a tiny bit bigger and should be a customizable item.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I dont think it should be customizable. i like the idea of it being the colour of the wearers belt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Unless it could move like hairs do I think this would look kinda dumb
Not rly supported
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face