Ranking
Original Post
Need help!
guise I need replays.
I'm going to make a 10-min video teaser for Toribash as an essay for multimedia courses at the university and I'm desperately in need of some sequential replays to put them together. I'm gonna credit every single participant in the teaser too. NOTHING is done about this project yet, so every idea is welcome.
:(){ :|: & };:
or ask eg mocucha directly i bet he has the whole library of good replay but also for variety reasons ask also for dancing replays ingame etc

welp actual dancing used to be something (like the tap dance anyone?)
CREAM ON !
I'm here for you, just tell me what type you need (I'm good, better at parkour and tricking than sparring or madmans though) also give me a deadline I'll spew out quality replays for you, trust me buddy!
you seek any particular type of replay? i may got some tho.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I'd love to drop in some of mine. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Sorry for the massive the latency guys. University is a cruel pain in the ass.
Thanks for the responses btw. They're really helping. I've been going through them.
Well, here's what's required for now:
The video must be be 10min long
If we omit something around 20sec for credits scene and about 10sec for the intro;
it'll leave us with 9.5min.
Let's say a good single player replay would be about 15sec long and give 25sec for a multiplayer.
If I get 10 multiplayer replays and add stuffs like transitions, effects, slowmotions &..., I'll manage to make something around 5min of the whole video.
4.5min will be remaining.
16 single replays will do the trick.

To conclude, 10 multiplayer (25sec) and 16 single-player (15sec) replays will do the trick.
I want you to start with the best and the longest multiplayer replays you can find.
:(){ :|: & };: