once a month
4 Votes / 18.18%
once a week
8 Votes / 36.36%
twice a week
3 Votes / 13.64%
three times a week
0 Votes / 0%
4+ times a week (u actually have a problem)
7 Votes / 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
am i an alcoholic
How often do u get moderately drunk? Is it normal to have a few on the weekend or do i have a problem lol
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Frequency doesn't exactly dictate addiction.
You might be an alcoholic if it's actually causing you major issues, if you're dependent on it.
Alcohol abuse is also different than alcoholism, though the line between the two is sometimes blurry.

Here's a quick list of symptoms of alcohol abuse:
  • Spending a lot of time obtaining, using, and recovering from the effects of alcohol.
  • Cravings, or a strong desire to use alcohol.
  • Being unable to cut down on alcohol use despite a desire to do so.
  • Continuing to abuse alcohol despite negative interpersonal or social problems that are likely due to alcohol use.
  • Using alcohol in physically dangerous situations (such as driving or operating machinery).
  • Drinking more or for a longer time than originally intended.
  • Continuing to abuse alcohol despite the presence of a psychological or physical problem that is probably due to alcohol use.
  • Being unable to fulfill major obligations at home, work, or school because of alcohol use.
  • Giving up previously enjoyed social, occupational, or recreational activities because of alcohol use.
  • Having a tolerance (i.e. needing to drink increasingly large or more frequent amounts of alcohol to achieve the desired effect).
  • Developing symptoms of withdrawal when efforts are made to stop using alcohol.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Alcohol is temporarily

DOOM is eternal

Jokes aside, I don't drink at all. But I'd consider drinking 3 times a week is a sign that you're an alcoholic.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
I just drink on friday or saturday because i dont have much else to do and it helps ease my mind from a long week
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
I just drink on friday or saturday because i dont have much else to do and it helps ease my mind from a long week

The tendies keeps me happy all day every day
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post

I wouldn't call this a problem, personally. I know a lot of people who do this, myself included.