ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
If You Were the Last Person on Earth
Everyone is raptured tommorow or something and you're the last person on earth, no bodies to be found etc, you're the last person in existence,electricity and etc would still be running until it fails on its own and that.

What would you do, how long would you expect yourself to live?

Personally I think I'd first spend some hours thinking alot about my life around people and different pathways of life I could have taken, before everyone dissapeared.

Eventually I'd find myself driving with my cats to walmart or some general store and setting up there until its too overrun by rodents (not that I'm afraid but the fact that food and where I sleep may no longer be safe).

At this point I'd drive with whatever supplies I've brung with me, stopping at different stores to refill n feed myself and my pets.

For entertainment I'd prolly be focusing alot on musicmaking and listening to music I have saved, reading through past conversations with friends n that before I go insane enough to make toribash replays.

I give myself 2-3 years before I take my life or do something stupid that gets me killed
Last edited by Goomba; Nov 8, 2020 at 04:46 AM.
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Id kill myself after one day
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
I'm sorry sir, this is Wendys. The place you're looking for is down the street, first left, walk straight, if you see the green building, go in it, go up to the 10th floor, and jump.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
even if i didn't want to kill myself, i would probably starve
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
2 am, pitch black dark outside. orange streetlights are your guidance. walk among the empty streets, the long curved paths to unknown destinations. marvel at the creations of man.
i'd probably just travel as far from home as i possibly could before either hitting an ocean or dying. if i don't die, i'd try and contact aliens or god, whichever one comes to me first
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!