Ranking
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I had a cat named Minnie who my family adopted when I was 2 years old and she was 1 year old. I was still super small at the time and apparently she grew up thinking she was my mother. She would clean my hair, constantly attempt to protect me, etc. We were very very close. When she was 17 he started having seizures from time to time and it really worried me. One day I go to pick up my friend for our first date together. She gets in my car and we start driving to the restaurant and on the way I get a call from my mother that Minnie was having severe seizures and needed to be put down within the hour. She asked me if I wanted to be in the room for it and my heart screamed at me to be by her side. She and I were inseparable and it felt right that I be there for her in her last moments, but something compelled me to tell my mother "no, it would be too painful for me." I think I just didn't want to inconvenience this person who I was taking out on a date, but it is my biggest regret by a long shot. I still feel so awful that I couldn't be there for Minnie as she passed.

The cat was ACTUALLY 17 years old or was she 17 years old in cat years?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

damn I hope they free'd up that homeless lady

#FreeUpDaLady
I like ya cut g.
I "borrowed" hundreds of dollars from my mom so i could buy h and shard

i scammed wally world out of hundreds of dollars so i could buy coke and h

i fucked a hooker in mexico and couldnt even nut

i gave a hobo pcp and he went nuts (lol noob)

i shot up dogshit cuz i was so spun i thought it was dope

i "found" a bike and traded it for shard

yeah im a piece of shit, someone try to one up me)))
When I was 15 my dad took me to a barbershop and during my cut a Jamaican guy told me I could get any girl I wanted, that really boosted me for no reason and so I spent the whole night afterwards texting random girls. The problem was that at the time I had a specific attraction to the stereotype "tumblr emo girl", theae girls were usually a year or two younger than me, one even claimed to be in thier 20's. I always found it "easier" to attract those types by acting edgy in games like habbo hotel, adventure quest, runescape, graal online classic, and random shitty facebook flash games.

My process was that I'd find these girls that had thier character dressed up all emo and shit and I'd mesaage them whatever the fuck and end up gaining thier trust. In a couple days to a week of talking to these girls and getting them to be my "girlfriend" I was able to get thier facebook or kik, I had around 11 "girlfriends" at once and I'd learn about them and give them all thier own attention if they messaged me something sad or if they wanted to play games with me.

A year later doing this I eventually reached the phase where I became a horny teen and begun seeing these girls differently, I'd start messaging them lewd "owo" shit and all 11 were into it, it got to a point where I would receive photos of them doing weird shit and I thought nothing of it. After a bit I started getting annoyed talking to all those girls at once and I started "dumping" them, ad in I'd literally just stop responding but I'd still read thier messages, they sent me things about how they loved me and missed me, they'd send more nsfw shit and I'd just ignore them.

Most of them gave up messaging me and the ones that stayed got more extreme, thry sent me photos of thier bruises, self harm, etc and I always thought they were just being desperate and sending me random images. It wasn't until I saw feed posts from these girl's parents on thier account that I realized what I caused, I felt terrible and selfish and my "smartest" way to cope was to self harm in order to forgive myself, my left arm still has these long scars on it and it always gives me mixed feelings.

2-3 years ago I decided to check up on the people I've spoken to and they've either forgotten about what happened, still felt some sort of attachment to me, or despised me for leaving them, only one exception (the one who claimed to be in her 20s) grew out of of it and they admitted that 2 of those girls were actually her using seperate accounts to get more attention out of me cause she could tell I was cheating on her.

I hope that all none of these girls had gone to the most extremes and that they're happy with people that aren't playing them like I did to them years ago, I don't really think this is typical "young and dumb" thing as it led to alot of self harm from people I'd apparently made happy just to cut them off after.
-----
TLDR I got some confidence boost when I was young and began speaking to potentially depressed women and left them like they were nothing
Last edited by Goomba; Aug 22, 2020 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
i confess that i don't know what h, shard, and pcp are

i think h is heroin but im not entirely sure
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
i ignore all the long posts here

same, why do they think we have the time and patience to read all this shit lmfao
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
When I was 15 my dad took me to a barbershop and during my cut a Jamaican guy told me I could get any girl I wanted, that really boosted me for no reason and so I spent the whole night afterwards texting random girls. The problem was that at the time I had a specific attraction to the stereotype "tumblr emo girl", theae girls were usually a year or two younger than me, one even claimed to be in thier 20's. I always found it "easier" to attract those types by acting edgy in games like habbo hotel, adventure quest, runescape, graal online classic, and random shitty facebook flash games.

My process was that I'd find these girls that had thier character dressed up all emo and shit and I'd mesaage them whatever the fuck and end up gaining thier trust. In a couple days to a week of talking to these girls and getting them to be my "girlfriend" I was able to get thier facebook or kik, I had around 11 "girlfriends" at once and I'd learn about them and give them all thier own attention if they messaged me something sad or if they wanted to play games with me.

A year later doing this I eventually reached the phase where I became a horny teen and begun seeing these girls differently, I'd start messaging them lewd "owo" shit and all 11 were into it, it got to a point where I would receive photos of them doing weird shit and I thought nothing of it. After a bit I started getting annoyed talking to all those girls at once and I started "dumping" them, ad in I'd literally just stop responding but I'd still read thier messages, they sent me things about how they loved me and missed me, they'd send more nsfw shit and I'd just ignore them.

Most of them gave up messaging me and the ones that stayed got more extreme, thry sent me photos of thier bruises, self harm, etc and I always thought they were just being desperate and sending me random images. It wasn't until I saw feed posts from these girl's parents on thier account that I realized what I caused, I felt terrible and selfish and my "smartest" way to cope was to self harm in order to forgive myself, my left arm still has these long scars on it and it always gives me mixed feelings.

2-3 years ago I decided to check up on the people I've spoken to and they've either forgotten about what happened, still felt some sort of attachment to me, or despised me for leaving them, only one exception (the one who claimed to be in her 20s) grew out of of it and they admitted that 2 of those girls were actually her using seperate accounts to get more attention out of me cause she could tell I was cheating on her.

I hope that all none of these girls had gone to the most extremes and that they're happy with people that aren't playing them like I did to them years ago, I don't really think this is typical "young and dumb" thing as it led to alot of self harm from people I'd apparently made happy just to cut them off after.
-----
TLDR I got some confidence boost when I was young and began speaking to potentially depressed women and left them like they were nothing

that jamaican dude has no idea about what he created