ES Recruitment Drive
happy new years guys )) this should be my last month open for making sets since I'm launching my fashion brand in early february and i'll dedicate myself full time to that endeavor B')))
if everything goes well i'll be launching my brand on february 4th!!! I'll be dropping the website and instagram once the day arrives and most probably closing this thread to end the legendary run of sets I've made so far, thank you to everyone who commissioned one, it means the world to me to bring a high quality level of artistry into this game which has been supremely important to me. Loveu all
website guy can't have the site ready for feb 4th most probably, so I'll be posting that as soon as it's launched, probably around the 10th or 14th, meanwhile still willing to work on a couple sets if the concepts are good so hit me up on discord
Shipping worldwide? I'd like to be one of your first customers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
brand will wait til early march because mardi gras is a huge thing in venezuela and all work is paralyzed so I can't get production going yet, can't sign on the company registry to legally use the name, site is almost 100 tho

mapping wild as always I love the pauldron so damn much tbh

da folder

Last edited by Alejandro; Feb 16, 2023 at 05:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post

some baki love from some weeks agoooo

Is this set sold?
Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires
Originally Posted by Test View Post
Is this set sold?

Hey! all sets are owned upon commissioning, I don't make sets to sell, they're sold at the moment you ask me for it and I accept your commission, and there is a commitment to it.

i.e.

1. you ask for a specific set idea
2. we discuss it, flesh out the details, and we set a budget for it
3. if all is good I begin working on it and I usually take about a week if everything goes fine
4. I show you what I've worked on and we discuss further about it
5. payment can be in two halves before and after finishing it, or if you're an upstanding member of the community you can pay me afterwards, but I've had two cases already of people not paying me and that has really made me be more wary
6. I send you the whole set and you can enjoy it!
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Hey! all sets are owned upon commissioning, I don't make sets to sell, they're sold at the moment you ask me for it and I accept your commission, and there is a commitment to it.

i.e.

1. you ask for a specific set idea
2. we discuss it, flesh out the details, and we set a budget for it
3. if all is good I begin working on it and I usually take about a week if everything goes fine
4. I show you what I've worked on and we discuss further about it
5. payment can be in two halves before and after finishing it, or if you're an upstanding member of the community you can pay me afterwards, but I've had two cases already of people not paying me and that has really made me be more wary
6. I send you the whole set and you can enjoy it!

sometime in the future I’ll be submitting a admission
Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires