Ranking
Bleh,I can't add lips T_T.
XD.

Is this head fine,Or it looks way to crowded
Last edited by iNoTo; Dec 18, 2008 at 03:36 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
it's to much... :/
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.

What about this 1 XD,I can't add lips not good at that part,Maybe i can try lips with lips brushes O.O and then edit them with transform

Edit-With Lips
Last edited by iNoTo; Dec 18, 2008 at 04:18 PM.
hmm, when i look at it it look kinda evil lol, but try adding lips like u said...

-ya i thinnk thats alright.

edit2: ey, how long time left for the set to be done?
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Dec 18, 2008 at 04:43 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
If you don't like the lips tell me i have make it a little bigger XD.
Biceps is done showing off a picture

Death its a nice set =D, but try not to mirror it xD looks better when its more freestyle, but anyway, Could u tkae a few shadre pics for me Death? for this request?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Yes,I can make you some shader pictures.

-Snorlaxen,Please wait.... im adding hair to the head.

*Is this nice XD
Last edited by iNoTo; Dec 18, 2008 at 05:28 PM.
You know what forget it.... you just want pate5 set take it then...
Cuz i can't do this within 7 hours -.-" im not a robot..
actully, i think your set is pretty good, but i had some thoughts about what my set would look like and pate5 succeded and read my minds :P , but i wanted someone more to make a set because if it's better than i would pic the better kinda obviously, but anyways, i like your set but i understand what u mean with not enough time, so i'll just thank you for your try and i may be asking you for a set when i change, anyways cya around mate *CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE*