+ Voucher Code
+ Amount Purchased or Boosted
+ QI LEVEL

yep, like he said, go here and PM Kai-Tiger

Voucher Code
100k TC
your QI (1119 I think)
already done. ty anyways.

EDIT: Hmm, i thought more people were intrested in 100-200k tc. but maybe i have a too hard request?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Snorlaxen well im busy with some kind of set,If you do this freestyle i would put this set in the request.
Here is the set im busy on.

| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
that set looks sweet! i hope the set u make for me (if u even create one) will be as good as that! but please remember: pink, white and cute ^^ if there's chinese marks and flowers in pink and a cute head i will automaticly add 50k =)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Eh.... Chinese and those kind of stuffs nvm i won't do it lol i hate flowers XD.
I don't do robots/armors/tribals nothing else lol.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
well, it's enough if it's white, pink and cute but you dont have too... :P
ya... r u going to try to create one?
after i finish 2 sets.

but that will probably be too late.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
depends on, if i havent received any set (or any set wich is too bad) u still can make one.