ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
when is the next tori-agent poll?
i don't know if this is the right place but when is the next tori-agent poll / recruitment? (i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to know this question)
Also when you ask a question like this your chances to be tori agent gets lowered I think
]
Whenever it's decided we need more.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
thanks for the info , if anyone has anymore info post here , if no more posts within another 10minutes of this post please close .
Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
Also when you ask a question like this your chances to be tori agent gets lowered I think

His chances shouldn't be lowered for this. That would be rather petty and pointless. Now if he were being immature and/or PMing admins with "Make me TA plzzzzzz" messages, then that's another story.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See 3vi1's post.
TA polls are not scheduled or planned in advance at all. They're held only when it's decided that TAs are needed.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&