Toribash
Original Post
want to feel like shit for just 7 minutes...
want to feel like shit for just 7 minutes of your time?
here you go.

fucking bullshit. clean the damn water. fuck.
This is why I stopped drinking sink water but "the shit" is in bottled water too!?!

fuck
Share your wisdom with me.
Great,now i'm scared of water will this senseless pollution ever stop.
Dont get any ideas Sickos,
Stopped at 2:02. This bitch obviously doesn't have any idea what she's talking about. Yes there are minute amounts of drugs found in the water, but it's such a small part per million that it's not even relevant. Also, we're finding out about it now because we're able to detect an even smaller amount of w/e substance is in there than ever before.

tl;dr don't worry about it the amount is wayy to small to harm you.

Just for the record though I get purified water from a water store since the water here in Vegas isn't very clean and I dislike the taste.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Pfft this is just another lie, like Swine flu.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
wait... fishes are turning trannys.... just from pills whats next to be invented o.o i say it could be the truth but swine flu was a lie anyway
83% of river/lake water is contaminated? There is a solution to that.

Don't drink river out of a god damn lake. What the hell? I bet its filled with piss too!
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
They put some unnecessary exaggeration as to how dangerous water is.

This is an over exaggeration most definitely. Its really not all that harmful, just think of it this way every 0.1% (maybe less) of your tap water is that way. Plus bottled water has to have some sort of purifier in it... Witch would your rather have, bacteria infested water or would you have something that you can actually drink without getting sick. Plus most of the stuff that comes out of the tap is calcium.

Stupid grema phoebes. You have germs in you right now and you don't know it.