Ranking
Sounds cool Ikas, can't wait.
Timmy; don't know if you still need a logo. But I had a go at it, just for fun. It's not really that great. (not sure how big the logo had to be though)

So many pictures

Yung Timmie Artwork

500x500 its for soundcloud but not for that account. This is the logo I made for that.
I really like white dominating in art.

i am a bird now - Lil B

can someone please make me a simple hand textures. both for left and right. thanks in advance
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
I got some if you want. I got them from badbreaker, they are simple but quite nice.
What color should they be?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Acid and black please...
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Hi there ppl. Made a video edit. Sorry bout the clan vid. I havent finished it. Cnc for it. Ty.
Last edited by BBKing; May 15, 2015 at 06:58 AM.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Wow, pretty good. I think you could work on your key frames. Also try experimenting with overlays..... Still an amazing vid

Hey guys. I see some really great works of art here! i was wondering if someone here could make me a pretty simple tribalistic-ish magnetite trail for the left hand.
I'm broke because i donated everything to the monk bank so yeh.
i can't do this myself because i'm having a huge problem with transparency with Gimp.

btw, if i find it really good, i might just pay you an elven hat.
Last edited by Mack; May 15, 2015 at 12:37 PM.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen