ES Recruitment Drive
Woah this thread has been up for a day and has 6pages , unfortunately i'm not going to work on this as i've gotten rather lazy although i wish everyone working on this GoodLuck on their quest for 1mil (note: DarkJak really needs 1mil so i think he will win) .
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
it seems like the most who view this and is pretty good on texts just say: mapleleaf 1 and nightmare will try this and they will win, and then they dont even start or try making a text set :/ well, your choice. (Woot over 1000 views on 1 day O.o) 1 million tcs is waiting for you...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i will maybe try but don't be looking for me or anything though i'm quite a lazy guy , i just like to report annoying(&yucky)double posts & stuff, you have been warned . beware
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Hope monobi wins his head is quite nice so far.
Wohoo Pate5 gonna try out this .

But oh well it was Snorlaxen 1m tc afterall .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
once i get home i might try this

1million is a nice motivator for someone like me (im greedy)
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Hope monobi wins his head is quite nice so far.

I hope to god you people are kidding, that's just 1 brush and a face.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
I hope to god you people are kidding, that's just 1 brush and a face.

Bull. I'll post the original before i made it pink when i get back on my computer.
I said the detail died.
&quot;Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork.&quot;
well, i love yours Monobi, just complete the whole set but novitech has pmed me with a good set, so lets see wich one of you can make the best set. then i think a couple of more players is trying. well, good luck!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.