ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
paying for textures with tc
now i've read the market stickies and couldn't find much on it; how would i pay tc for a texture, or anything really
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
hello friend

In case you're talking about the transfer of TC, it is following this link: https://forum.toribash.com/tori_tran...oricredits.php

the path to get that link (at least the one I use) would be Store > Browse all items and then on the left there is a menu that says Account > Transfer Toricredits, after that it is an intuitive process.

Regarding textures, as far as I'm concerned the way it goes is, at least when it's upon request to a specific artist, a back and forth between the artist and the client in which the client could receive a retainer or half the TC upon accepting the request, then upon completion sends the texture albeit with a watermark until the full payment is covered, and then after that is done the product is sent in full.

There is also a sort of bidding system on the requests side of it in which you could just set up an offer for a certain request and have artists try to get the winning design and then the deal is fulfilled between the client and the chosen artist whose piece was preferred.

For textures that are already made I would figure it is just sending over the TC to acquire the image file and the legitimacy of owning the texture (since this is tracked to avoid theft).

Please let me know if this answers your questions, and thank you for being interested in the world of textures