Ranking
one thing you should do is join any codjumper server and put fullbright 1 on if you can't reach 250. then do easy levels. most of them only require normal strafing and bounce at start, then goes over to rpg jumps and stuff. however, it's the movement you should get down first.
again, if you need any tips, i've been doing movement since i started, pretty much. i can help.
M I N I V A N
I got a yitch3 config, fullbright bind, lowered settings and turned off everything and I still get like 75 FPS for some reason.
i'd definently suggest another one. that cfg has a 6.42/10 on cfgfactory, and it looks like it doesn't give too much of an fps advantage.
also, having a fullbright bind won't work unless you have a dvar unlocker. fullbright is basically unusable outside /devmap.

dvar unlocker

the guy who made it also added a couple of "hacks" to it. might be detectable, might not, idk. i'm currently using an earlier version where it only was the dvar unlocker, and nothing else. sadly, i can't find it as of now, but if you want to do some more research, feel free.
M I N I V A N
yoooo I am the godking of call of duty 4. Dont play promod very often because 1 hit to the head isnt and instakill which is pretty stupid imo but add me www.steamcommunity.com/id/cocacobradude
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
lel godking of cod4. get inside blue when the enemy is about to exit it, on crash. use any way you want. polebounce is recommended.
M I N I V A N
Can't I just do the helibounce and watch the entrance into A? :/

or just stop nade like a normal person?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i've never ever played this before but am interested
gonna look for some vids to learn how to play this
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Can't I just do the helibounce and watch the entrance into A? :/

or just stop nade like a normal person?

lmao nah not as fun. 125/250 polebounce is far more fun. yeah you'll most likely get killed by any aku/ak pushing mid/a, but then they're not taking any fun rushes for their job, and therefore they're boring.
cod4 101.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i've never ever played this before but am interested
gonna look for some vids to learn how to play this

a bit late to get into it seriously but yeah, as mention before, pub is still around, as well as wars.
M I N I V A N
Building a PC in the next couple of months should be able to play soon.