ES Recruitment Drive
Your replays are pretty great from what I've seen from this page, Mack.
Love the stuff on the tumbling mod and I'm sad that kind of stuff wasn't around earlier.

These kind of replays come off as really easy for you to make though.
Do you have any replays that are more polished/try-hardy?
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Tricking is honestly the type of replays I make to chill. You won't find alot of tryhard stuff here in that genre. Madman replays are where I put most of my effort, as well as parkour whenever I feel like exposing myself to major trauma. I've linked a few of my best ones below.
Thanks.
Attached Files
sparkour_oasis.tbm (27.6 KB, 13 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
woah dude
Attached Files
|Replays|
for the sake of god.
please...please...
stop being better than me .-.
i mean those are really good stuff
even when no one is motivated to make something good you can make such replays.
you win. gg
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
well at one point i thought my replays were somewhat ok.... now ik it was all a lie

sick flow dude the only hiccup in the flow was right before the jump, but not really a problem

ggs also message me on discord sometime i missu
ThAnK

Here's the buildup of the century with a conclusion being about as satisfying as the new Gorillaz album. It's bad. Come at me.
Attached Files
|Replays|
marcus, that parkour on the oasis mod was orgasmic.

I can't cnc madmans ;~;
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - Take Control.rpl (582.3 KB, 73 views)
|Replays|
Mack I love the continuous motion throughout. Only the most talented replays makers can find something to do at all times during a replay but still end up in optimum positioning for the next strike. You deserve replays in the stock folder.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Screw you Mack you make replay making look easy,
All in all, This is pretty much fucking flawless, I literally shift + p'd the whole replay and I have only 2 complaints,
I think that the bicep and thigh tap at 730 - 718 were very unneeded and didn't really make a difference other than slow your momentum,
I also noticed you hit uke's right knee with your dm'd hand idk if you were going for a dm or something or if you were moving his legs but it seemed pretty useless,
the shoulder dm, the split and the decap-shoulder dm thingo were really smooth and fast and the skeet was meh, I was hoping for something more exotic with it however,
all in all this is pretty legendary, I agree with Hassan, These need to be in the stock folder,
I would pay to know how the actual fuck you do this, like what are your secrets?! :o