Toribash
Vernaux, I'd love it if you would check on my latest replays and point out any thoughts you have on them! Try to analyze on the last page and write some stuff.

Thanks!

Edit: I think it would be a great idea if you read the replay-board's rules. Can be found here!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Takayshi View Post
Chilli Noodles :
Hmm , Since its a opener challenge i cant say anything about the opener lol, Well. The first split Kick was ok , Nothing to say much about it but if you had put some more effort on the Split kick then you could have get the Boom , And the Second kick was Lazy af But you managed to get those dms there which was good. The Skeet was Quite Destructive which i liked and the pose was Cool as well

Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Vernaux, I'd love it if you would check on my latest replays and point out any thoughts you have on them! Try to analyze on the last page and write some stuff.

Thanks!

Edit: I think it would be a great idea if you read the replay-board's rules. Can be found here!

Im checking it right now :3
God dammit
This is for you Whale. And anyone else looking. Maybe for myself too? Yeah I dunno, here we go.

Originally Posted by Whale View Post
...it would be better with booms and shit, maybe you could put more time in the hits...

...impress me with you next replay pl0x.

Touch Like Angel of Death: You wanted booms, so here you go. :>
Attached Files
Touch Like Angel of Death.rpl (182.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 11, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did some shit

Wanted to reposition Uke but couldn't bother with notepad shit.

So i did it my own way
Attached Files
#Xioi#M - Relocation.rpl (201.0 KB, 83 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
uke felt at the end 0/10.

just kidding,dope "change directions" in the opener and pretty solid manip.
ok
I really love the idea behind the replay.
It's a nice break from all them usual manipulations.
Enjoyed it quite a bit.
Neat stuff.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Something tells me you did this by accident. Still pretty damn cool though.
Just a few movements here and there that I think should be improved on. But hell, maybe they were crucial for uke's repositioning. Idk.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
TeamSwe collab thingy. Figured I'd post it here.
Attached Files
Team SWE Collab.rpl (331.7 KB, 40 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
That must've been an accident!

Either way, it's really cool all the way through. One of the things that bothers me overall with your replays, is that you move your shoulders really aggressively and that your elbows are really stiff. Just think about your arm movement for the next 5-10 replays and it'll come automatically after that! o/
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]