ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
fixing that weird replay glitch
whenever u join a lobby midmatch the match is always bugged out, is it possible to fix that so when you join you can see whats happening? this would be extremely beneficial in betting servers n such
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i vouch this. it's so annoying when a badass looking game gets cut off by either them just randomly relax alling and then teleporting around or them just randomly teleporting around
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
it has always been a thing for as long as i remember and its probably not fixable ;c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I really doubt there's any real reason for this to be implemented, like even when you join a bet server you wait one turn and you're "back on track" and see the same perspective as everyone else. It's just an issue for the first turn you enter the room, doesn't seem worthwhile
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
I really doubt there's any real reason for this to be implemented, like even when you join a bet server you wait one turn and you're "back on track" and see the same perspective as everyone else. It's just an issue for the first turn you enter the room, doesn't seem worthwhile

absolutely not the case. if u join a betting server for example and the match is 450 instead of 500, you will see them t-posing instead of the actual position, the next turn you will see their joints change and the physics start to correct and then it breaks again cuz the tori/uke bodys arent lininig up where the game actually thinks they are, it does that the rest of the match, ive experienced this for over a decade?
-----
i might not be describing it truthfully, but thats what i "see" happeningit would be a much more seamless experience for players if they can join a lobby and the match picks up where it is, instead of starting at the beginning and glitching out trying to recorrect and match everyone elses screen
-----
if u join at 420 in a betting server u cannot make an accurate bet based on the gameplay, u gotta look at /bets see who has more money, look at points, and make ur best guess as to whats happening if u wanna make it in time, again this is just a very small nuanced example, but this can be applied to any other kind of server for any reason, its a bug and should be fixed if it wouldnt break the game in doing so
Last edited by Kirito; Mar 1, 2024 at 04:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
From my experience, grab states (and probably the joint states) are not being updated for a spectator who joined mid-fight, until those states are changed by the players throughout the fight.

Say, if you have joined the room after the first couple of turns, it's an abd fight happening there, and the players have already clapped hands, you would keep seeing them falling apart during each turn and then teleporting back by the beginning of the next turn.

I think the spectator's game client keeps calculating the moves as if the hands were not grabbed, until they actually are.

It seems to settle a bit faster in nograb mods.
Originally Posted by imp View Post
From my experience, grab states (and probably the joint states) are not being updated for a spectator who joined mid-fight, until those states are changed by the players throughout the fight.

Say, if you have joined the room after the first couple of turns, it's an abd fight happening there, and the players have already clapped hands, you would keep seeing them falling apart during each turn and then teleporting back by the beginning of the next turn.

I think the spectator's game client keeps calculating the moves as if the hands were not grabbed, until they actually are.

It seems to settle a bit faster in nograb mods.

you are 1000% right, i think theres a little more going on than that but i think that is the biggest thing messing the rpl up for sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: