ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A few Clan Changes
Hello!

Hello, I just figured I would suggest some very some and most likely easy changes to clans. For one, I would love it so much if the option under leader that said add new was on all ranks. I hate that I could never promote in my old clans. My browser doesn't work, and the current drag and drop system for promoting isn't supported on the phone.

For two, I think you should be able to rename the leader and unranked ranks. I would love to be able to replace that. It would allow to make more.. detailed clans? I think you know what I mean. The Feels. You can't pretend to be a clan of giant space cats and have the Leader named Leader. I mean come on. It's so boring.

Thank you for viewing my thread
I'm just gamin' man
I think that being able to rename the Leader and Un-ranked ranks. And being able to add members to the rank through the list thing could also be useful. I support this. It would/could make it easier. And maybe more clean?
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
I think that being able to rename the Leader and Un-ranked ranks. And being able to add members to the rank through the list thing could also be useful. I support this. It would/could make it easier. And maybe more clean?

Indeed. Plus it makes the forums almost fully supported through mobile
Last edited by Jaxon; Feb 4, 2015 at 02:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
I support the first suggestion, i'm not everytime on the pc and it would be useful, but not the second one. When i scroll down to see ranks, i would like to individuate immediately the leader.
As a fellow Clan Leader myself, I'm not always on the PC. I often need at times to rank someone up but cannot do it via iphone etc as it doesn't recognise dragging a name to a different rank, to have a button allowing this, would be amazing. As for the Leader and Unranked "Ranks" I think that being able to rename these would give clans the ability to have more of a theme within the clan. Some clans think up amazing themes and still end up the a dull text saying "Leader". I support this idea.
This is interesting. Even tho I use my phone most of the time, I wouldn't suggest for this to be on phone because it's more complex. And in paragraph 2 I would say when you join a clan people may usually see you as "unranked", but instead you can replace them with stuff like "trials" or "new members". Is that what you're trying to say?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
This is interesting. Even tho I use my phone most of the time, I wouldn't suggest for this to be on phone because it's more complex. And in paragraph 2 I would say when you join a clan people may usually see you as "unranked", but instead you can replace them with stuff like "trials" or "new members". Is that what you're trying to say?

Yes. Sorry for not making that clear.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
As a fellow Clan Leader myself, I'm not always on the PC. I often need at times to rank someone up but cannot do it via iphone etc as it doesn't recognise dragging a name to a different rank, to have a button allowing this, would be amazing. As for the Leader and Unranked "Ranks" I think that being able to rename these would give clans the ability to have more of a theme within the clan. Some clans think up amazing themes and still end up the a dull text saying "Leader". I support this idea.

I also have the same issue and use my phone to get on the forums plenty, an option to be able to promote people to different ranks similar to the add leader option would be very useful.

-Supported-
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
We still don't have a web-dev. That's why nothing on the forum side is being fixed, such as wars, links leading nowhere, etc.
Why would you need a rank for unranked though? Why aren't you just making a new rank and naming that?
You're also able to get your leaders their own rank with whatever name, it's just that you can't remove the Leader rank.
I think the reasoning behind that may be that special people wouldn't be able to find out who's leading what clan anymore.
Last edited by Hattersin; Feb 6, 2015 at 03:07 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
We still don't have a web-dev. That's why nothing on the forum side is being fixed, such as wars, links leading nowhere, etc.
Why would you need a rank for unranked though? Why aren't you just making a new rank and naming that?
You're also able to get your leaders their own rank with whatever name, it's just that you can't remove the Leader rank.
I think the reasoning behind that may be that special people wouldn't be able to find out who's leading what clan anymore.

-snip-
This would make alot of people's lives easier at almost no cost.

Again, why so negative here?
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 6, 2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Calm down.
I'm just gamin' man